Game Day Thread: Week 9 Broncos @ Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Still on that? No I realized what it meant.

Doesn't mean I still can't say JDR and Fox are idiots by calling for zone coverages against a QB who loves zone coverages.
    Ok. As long as you know and stop with the sheepspeak. See how good our d is yet? Coach or player fault? I will accept your apology

Comment

• Bobby Petrino FTMFW!!!!!!!

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Thanks for all the love and support. It&#39;s gone take more than that to keep me down. I&#39;ve survived worse. God got me!! <a href="http://t.co/ZBO6zobKUz">pic.twitter.com/ZBO6zobKUz</a></p>&mdash; Nate Irving (@JusSayNate) <a href="https://twitter.com/JusSayNate/status/529100322007166977">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Boy, fans take a loss to the head like a 5th of Hennessy! Be talking reckless behind that phone/comp..... We gon bounce back.... CHILL ✋</p>&mdash; Omar C. Bolden (@Os_Island) <a href="https://twitter.com/Os_Island/status/529097309259595776">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tough loss , we gone bounce back . On to Oakland .</p>&mdash; Chris Harris (@ChrisHarrisJr) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisHarrisJr/status/529086573124800513">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

• Originally posted by whoeey View Post
              Ok. As long as you know and stop with the sheepspeak. See how good our d is yet? Coach or player fault? I will accept your apology
              I believe it's on both. Games like today are a collective effort of stink

One angle that you confuse me on is this line.

26-45 400yards 3TDs 2ints

34-57 437yards 2TDs 2ints

One was the sole reason for a loss the other wasnt a single reason.

I get that you hate luck, but the Homerisms for Manning is pretty high for ya.
              Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-02-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Boy, fans take a loss to the head like a 5th of Hennessy! Be talking reckless behind that phone/comp..... We gon bounce back.... CHILL ✋</p>&mdash; Omar C. Bolden (@Os_Island) <a href="https://twitter.com/Os_Island/status/529097309259595776">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
                Bolden reads the Mane!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Boy, fans take a loss to the head like a 5th of Hennessy! Be talking reckless behind that phone/comp..... We gon bounce back.... CHILL ✋</p>&mdash; Omar C. Bolden (@Os_Island) <a href="https://twitter.com/Os_Island/status/529097309259595776">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
                  Worked all season to get punked by that team? Yea bro, stay down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    Yep.

Right on cue.

On page 66 and 67 Drunken.Broncoholic crosses the line into being a psychic.

Irving went down right after.

Now can he predict everything like penny stocks, paying slots, lotto numbers, or horses... or is it merely the apocalyptic-doomish kind?

If so, when am I going to die? When is the world going to end?

Any answers to any topics above would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by p7superfly View Post

Now can he predict everything like penny stocks, paying slots, lotto numbers, or horses... or is it merely the apocalyptic-doomish kind?

Depends on which way wind blowing. Or whatever that dude with tom cruise in his avatar tells him to think

Comment

There are some things you do not want to know the answers to.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Do you think the Mane would react like this after a loss if Manning had 10 more years left vs 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
                            Serioulsy, why is Manning still in? Not worth the risk.
                            To infuriate himself. To store this feeling on his 'computer' and use it to drive him more when we play them in the AFC Championship Game. Plus it shows leadership. If his team has to trot out there, even in the bad situations, he wants to be right there next to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                              Do you think the Mane would react like this after a loss if Manning had 10 more years left vs 3?
                              Good question.

I think when broncos fans start questioning manning and whether or not the team is better without him, they sound like spoiled brats

Comment

To infuriate himself. To store this feeling on his 'computer' and use it to drive him more when we play them in the AFC Championship Game. Plus it shows leadership. If his team has to trot out there, even in the bad situations, he wants to be right there next to them.
                                A effn MEN!!!!!!!!! Best post I have ever read here. REP TO YOU

Comment

Working...
                                X