Game Day Thread: Week 9 Broncos @ Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whoeey View Post
    How far does full blown homerism get you?
    Ya. Looks like you don't pay attention.

So I'm labeled among the most negative around here, yet still somehow get put into the homers pile?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Feisty Broncos locker room. Players pointed to punt return, Browner INT as game changers. Bad blood with Pats (esp Gronk) growing thick.</p>&mdash; Paul Klee (@bypaulklee) <a href="https://twitter.com/bypaulklee/status/529089003325493248">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>T.J. Ward: &quot;We didn't play our best today. Far from our best. It may have been our worst, actually.&quot;</p>&mdash; Paul Klee (@bypaulklee) <a href="https://twitter.com/bypaulklee/status/529089177946980353">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>This was the roughest <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a> lockeroom after a game in recent memory. Team visibly angry after the loss.</p>&mdash; Denver Broncos Radio (@BroncosRadio) <a href="https://twitter.com/BroncosRadio/status/529083415824723968">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
      Frauds. amish andy would smoke them in the playoffs. the raiders kicked the pats ass, those players should remember that we just witnessed their effort. SAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        Ya. Looks like you don't pay attention.

So I'm labeled among the most negative around here, yet still somehow get put into the homers pile?
        No, I believe you understood my jdr quote for what it was. You then crawfished to be in the "gang"

Comment

• I realize that that Chrissy's post are well reasoned and thoughtful, but honestly, they really make me think too much. Sometimes I wake up with that sort of free floating anxiety that keeps you up at 3 AM, pondering her insights.

So, to save me from myself, will you guys please stop quoting her?

Comment

• Del Rio baffles me. He seems to get so enamored with his depth and rotating players that he misuses his playmakers and reduces their impact.

I would love to see what Rex Ryan would do with this defensive talent, at least you know he would err to the side of aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoeey View Post
              No, I believe you understood my jdr quote for what it was. You then crawfished to be in the "gang"
              Still on that? No I realized what it meant.

Doesn't mean I still can't say JDR and Fox are idiots by calling for zone coverages against a QB who loves zone coverages.

Comment

• Originally posted by bombay View Post
                I realize that that Chrissy's post are well reasoned and thoughtful, but honestly, they really make me think too much. Sometimes I wake up with that sort of free floating anxiety that keeps you up at 3 AM, pondering her insights.

So, to save me from myself, will you guys please stop quoting her?
                Oops. I forgot to erase and use a " . " in the quote.

Comment

Del Rio baffles me. He seems to get so enamored with his depth and rotating players that he misuses his playmakers and reduces their impact.

I would love to see what Rex Ryan would do with this defensive talent, at least you know he would err to the side of aggressive.
                  You mean you don't think Ware and/or Miller in pass coverage is aggressive enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    They signed Fox to an extension so I wouldn't hod my breath on that one. Fox is going to be around until Manning retires.
                    Fox was extended so he wouldn't be considered a lame duck coach this year. Only so the apple cart wasn't upset. But with the weapons that Elway added to this team, along with the injury returns there is NO excuse for this team to not get back to the Bowl and win it.

THAT is the goal and reason for this teams existence with Manning at QB! Failure is not acceptable. And performances like todays are an UNACCEPTABLE outcome.

If this team doesn't make the superbowl with the talent it has available it is every bit a valid reason to can the coaching staff. And I have no doubt that Fox/ Del Rio et al are aware that contracts are MADE to be broken.

Coaches don't count for the CAP. Elway will dump anyone that doesn't do their job....and Not too Shabby will be first in line if he continues to fail this way. The only reason Fox was resigned was to not upset the apple cart and keep continuity.

The performance today was reminiscient of the Super bowl and Elway was furious about that . And Today we AGAIN got manhandled by a team that we should have beaten, because of a lack of preparation and failure to properly anticipate Bellichecks game plan, and stop the ONE thing that NE could try.... the passing game. The defense failed ( Del RIO) the STs failed and the Offense failed ( FOX/ GASE ).

FOX's job is NOT safe this offseason, but it is until then. A few more games like this and we won't need to think about the super bowl. This team played like a roll of Charmin today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                      No it's just common courtesy for people who have you on ingore. I say the same thing when people quote others I have on iggy.

Not sure where you can post where no one is looking either. Everyone knows my stance. I don't like Fox. Don't like Moore. DIdnt like Elways decision to move Franklin for Clark. Hate Caldwell. Don't like Latimer not playing. Can't stand our kicker. Greek needs to retire. I can keep going.
                      Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-02-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

They are babe..big ones..his point was Elway should have gotten rid of the problem before the season started and he didn't. That's on Elway..Fox is the dead weight of the Denver Broncos..
                        I feel the same with you and the Orange Mane.

Seriously, calm your agenda. You're completely biased and rarely add value. I understand you're a Manning fan. I get it.

Comment

Del Rio baffles me. He seems to get so enamored with his depth and rotating players that he misuses his playmakers and reduces their impact.

I dont get it either.

We're a man man/press team and we're running zone coverage all game.

Baffling.

Rex with this talent would be interesting depending what players they re-sign.

Comment

Who's the leader?

Comment

• I don't see leaders(well,TJ) , just individuals. What I do see is a divided website on the biggest issue for this team. The coaches. It's the subject of most arguements around here.
                              Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-02-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

And you add what exactly? are you that stupid..guess so..Manning and the Broncos go hand in hand now don't they..
                                Yes, I'm that stupid. Well done. Sigh.

Are you done yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X