No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Week 9 Broncos @ Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I can&#39;t make that throw. That was bad football.&quot; Manning on first interception. &quot;I stunk today.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a></p>&mdash; Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) <a href="https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/529082989633097729">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Manning: &quot;You have to do it every week,we had been executing on Sundays. I have to do it every week. I don&#39;t usually stink but I did today.&quot;</p>&mdash; Michelle Tuckner (@MichelleTuckner) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichelleTuckner/status/529083065071845376">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
      I can't argue it..I wish I could but you are right..I still believe that somehow someway Peyton and the Broncos will prevail and win the SB this year..Elway's reputation is on the line here to folks. If he's as good as ya all say then he will start putting his foot up some of these boys asses as it needs to be done..starting w/ his coaching staff and let it roll down hill.
      We can only hope....but Peyton doesn't like turmoil and confusion and JE throwing a coach or two under the bus would upset him.

Hopefully we have a good backup at MLB cause without one we are going to suck on D even worse.

If we don't make the bowl this year some heads should roll...like Fox/Gase.

Every week we have a weak game plan that doesn't fit the opponent. We had the wrong back in to start the game and tried to run the ball with RB light again and doomed a bunch of early drives.

Comment

• Denver Broncos<S>@</S>Broncos<SMALL class=time>6m6 minutes ago</SMALL>
        "I gotta play better. The quarterback stinks, you're not going to win many games." - Manning pic.twitter.com/Rp83XkU6b9

Comment

• Originally posted by oubronco View Post
          Denver Broncos<S>@</S>Broncos<SMALL class=time>6m6 minutes ago</SMALL>
          "I gotta play better. The quarterback stinks, you're not going to win many games." - Manning pic.twitter.com/Rp83XkU6b9

Not too shabby...

But seriously, I'm glad he's taking accountability. Because Fox still doesn't for his horrendous coaching decisions.

Comment

• MileHighReport retweeted
            Troy Renck<S>@</S>TroyRenck<SMALL class=time>7m7 minutes ago</SMALL>
            <S>#</S>broncos Nate Irving on crutches. That MLB position is one that lacks depth. Would be tough to lose him for extended period

Comment

• Originally posted by oubronco View Post
              MileHighReport retweeted
              Troy Renck<S>@</S>TroyRenck<SMALL class=time>7m7 minutes ago</SMALL>
              <S>#</S>broncos Nate Irving on crutches. That MLB position is one that lacks depth. Would be tough to lose him for extended period

Good thing they addressed it in the offseason last year and this year..

In all seriousness we were told we don't need one cause Ward will blast all over the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
                If Belicheck was our coach this would be the greatest team of all time.
                He wouldn't have lasted getting blown out by the Chiefs. Strung up to die if he did that here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosSR View Post
                  Not too shabby...

But seriously, I'm glad he's taking accountability. Because Fox still doesn't for his horrendous coaching decisions.
                  Accountability for what? Playing his ass off? Time to point the finger at Elway, jdr sucks and if Elway hasn't figured it out by now, ELWAY needs to resign.

Comment

• We have scored enough points.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                      Accountability for what? Playing his ass off? Time to point the finger at Elway, jdr sucks and if Elway hasn't figured it out by now, ELWAY needs to resign.
                      You are a bizarre human being

Comment

• Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                        Seriously with the way Manning played today we could beat most teams in the league.
                        I would dispute that. Mediocre Manning generally results in bad things for this team against anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          You are a bizarre human being
                          He hates Elway purely because of Elways evaluation of Luck.

Comment

I wouldn't use that one babe..Elway also evaluated Fox...heeheee
                            Both your profiles don't fool me.

Anti Elway hate won't get you 2 far around here.

Comment

• There was a chef's fan at the bar screaming loudly for the patsies. We talked to him, because he was really drunk and funny, and I ended up renting his wife for $10 and he threw in his trailer and a gram of meth, so, you know, good day for the chefs fan.

Comment

I still say that behind the scenes heads are gonna roll this week compliments of Elway and if he don't chew some butt he needs to go himself.
                                I'm pretty tired of hearing about how Elway went off on the team after a game like this, because they keep doing the same crap. Elway needed to hire better coaches not chew people's asses out when the players and coaches he's chosen show no heart, toughness, or smarts.

Comment

Working...
                                X