No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Week 9 Broncos @ Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as we have the country club atmosphere, we'll continue to be subpar in the clutch. At this point, the fans just have to hope the cards fall a certain way and we luck into the super bowl facing a team with blatant defensive holes and an average coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
      Did Fox throw the first pick? Did Fox have the ball bounce off his chest for the second pick? Did Fox miss the fg? Did Fox allow the punt return?
      Fox prepared all those players for this game

think about that

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattuck View Post
        Did Fox have them ready to beat the Pats in New England?
        I may be wrong but after 1 quarter we were winning 7-3, then we shot ourselves in the foot with one mistake after another. Simply cant do that against a good team especially on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by bpc View Post
          As long as we have the country club atmosphere, we'll continue to be subpar in the clutch. At this point, the fans just have to hope the cards fall a certain way and we luck into the super bowl facing a team with blatant defensive holes and an average coach.
          Hello Dallas

Comment

• Originally posted by oubronco View Post
            Fox prepared all those players for this game

think about that
            So when we win and it is a lot more than we lose, we need to credit Fox? think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
              Now what Sir Baja? I believe in Peyton but I don't see us winning the SB..unless we do ALOT of things different.. Fox out coached yes but the team themselves just plain out sucked today from the o line to the d line to special teams. I cant credit the Pats I still don't think they are that good..not the pounding we took today good.
              Chrissy, PEYTON sucked also. Especially on 4th down...HE screwed those plays up, missed the open guys and threw to the wrong ones.

On the other hand this game shows ONE thing!
              The Broncos are still full of holes and are largely a fraud. They can only play from in front and fold when they get behind. Once they get outcoached they
              tend to fall apart. Giving FOX over 7 days to prepare is tantamount to doom.
              HE WILL screw it up.

Comment

So when we win and it is a lot more than we lose, we need to credit Fox? think about that.
                Actually you need to think about it. When we win Manning puts up crazy numbers and carries us to a win. When we lose Manning puts in a mediocre day (not even outright bad, just mediocre). That is how this team goes. Every week. Good coaches find a way to win or at least stay competitive even when their QB is not torching the opposing defense. Unfortunately we do not have good coaches.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>QB Peyton Manning to <a href="https://twitter.com/850KOA">@850KOA</a> Voice of the Broncos Dave Logan after the game: &quot;It&#39;s a tough team to beat when your quarterback stinks.&quot;</p>&mdash; Mike Rice (@MRiceKOA) <a href="https://twitter.com/MRiceKOA/status/529078358290608128">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
                  <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>QB Peyton Manning to <a href="https://twitter.com/850KOA">@850KOA</a> Voice of the Broncos Dave Logan after the game: &quot;It's a tough team to beat when your quarterback stinks.&quot;</p>&mdash; Mike Rice (@MRiceKOA) <a href="https://twitter.com/MRiceKOA/status/529078358290608128">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                    That's kinda funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      Actually you need to think about it. When we win Manning puts up crazy numbers and carries us to a win. When we lose Manning puts in a mediocre day (not even outright bad, just mediocre). That is how this team goes. Every week. Good coaches find a way to win or at least stay competitive even when their QB is not torching the opposing defense. Unfortunately we do not have good coaches.
                      Maybe because their team has more than just a good qb? Seriously with the way Manning played today we could beat most teams in the league. New England at home with the refs "letting them play", we would have to play perfect and we didn't. No running game, No Jt, No pass rush, ****ty St play, ****ty refs will be a loss 10/10 times in Foxboro

Comment

That's right

Comment

• It was a bad game but its not time to push the panic button yet. Not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Let's be honest. When unscrupulous people get caught doing something bad they usually get better at not getting caught rather than stopping. So yeah, I tend to suspect they still do that ****. In the end though I saw a lot of bad coaching and bad play on our part today, regardless of whether or not the Pats are still cheating.
                            I agree. As long as Belichick and Ernie Adams are still with the Patriots, there is probably something illegal going on. They got caught and Kraft rewarded Belichick with a new contract. There's no reason to think that he suddenly ceased all illegal activities. However, it does not excuse poor playing and coaching by the Broncos.

Comment

• If Belicheck was our coach this would be the greatest team of all time.

Comment

• And this is why I stopped going to Gillette after the Cutler fiasco game. This one was too obvious and seemed like the biggest slam dunk bet ever.

#1 seed is still ours to lose with the remaining slate we have, assuming health.

Comment

Working...
                                X