Game Day Thread: Week 9 Broncos @ Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This coaching baffles me.

Why use up your timeouts to bring Manning back out there and run the clock out on the ground

Comment

• On to the Fade!

I'm sure they'll flumox the Broncos for a good bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
        This coaching baffles me.

Why use up your timeouts to bring Manning back out there and run the clock out on the ground
        The announcers were also baffled

Comment

Not to Shabby
          Attached Files

Comment

He has money on the game, betting NE would hang a 50 burger on us, so he's hoping for a turnover and NE gets another chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattuck View Post
              Didn't realize they were still doing that well that explains everything.
              Let's be honest. When unscrupulous people get caught doing something bad they usually get better at not getting caught rather than stopping. So yeah, I tend to suspect they still do that ****. In the end though I saw a lot of bad coaching and bad play on our part today, regardless of whether or not the Pats are still cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                On to the Fade!

I'm sure they'll flumox the Broncos for a good bit.
                Nah, the Broncos will crater them and all the fools on this board will think it means something.

Comment

• Derpa Derpa Derp

Comment

• Hopefully they'll learn from this arse whipping

Comment

• Originally posted by oubronco View Post

Derpa Derpa Derp
                      Thanks for putting that song in my head.

Comment

• I think we had a pretty good effort out there, men played hard. We knew it would be a tough battle like it usually is, just have to tip your cap to New England.

Signed, John Fox.

Comment

i blame baseline budgeting.

Fox is afraid if he doesn't use all 3 of his timeouts this week, the NFL will only give him 2 next week.

maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Nah, the Broncos will crater them and all the fools on this board will think it means something.
                            Sparano at least has them putting up a fight. Division game. I wouldn't be surprised if we struggle to win that one. It's a win, but one I think will resemble the Chiefs game.

Comment

• Did Fox throw the first pick? Did Fox have the ball bounce off his chest for the second pick? Did Fox miss the fg? Did Fox allow the punt return?

Comment

• Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                                Did Fox throw the first pick? Did Fox have the ball bounce off his chest for the second pick? Did Fox miss the fg? Did Fox allow the punt return?
                                Did Fox have them ready to beat the Pats in New England?

Comment

Working...
                                X