X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This defense is a fraud... Don't trust them

That is all.

Comment

Loved the time out. Very unfoxlike. But the blitz on 3rd and 17 I could have done without.

Comment

Del Rio better find an Anweser for the SpreadOut. The Last drives they Marched down our Defense did nothing

Comment

Well, here is your stupid thread of the night.

Comment

Rahim Moore is having a terrible game today! He is missing tackles and getting beat to much on coverage!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
              Rahim Moore is having a terrible game today! He is missing tackles and getting beat to much on coverage!
              yeah....he's had a solid season until tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
                Loved the time out. Very unfoxlike. But the blitz on 3rd and 17 I could have done without.
                The thing is, it all worked. Every part of it worked. Except Moore once again got caught sucking up and let his man get behind him. That play was Baltimore all over again.

Comment

People are underestimating how hard those throws Kap made are to complete. We're talking 1987 John Elway type throws. Rahim is having a rough game, but just about any other QB in the league and those are incompletes or picks.

Comment

Wut.

This a joke?

Comment

I am glad OP only has 14 posts, because as evidence by this thread, he is worthless.

Comment

I don't think this a completely incorrect sentiment. This team doesn't force turnovers. 16th in the league in interceptions. 23rd in forced fumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                          The thing is, it all worked. Every part of it worked. Except Moore once again got caught sucking up and let his man get behind him. That play was Baltimore all over again.
                          I agree. I like the mix up but the two linebackers on the line decoying the blitz needed to delay at least a second to give Harris a clean shot at Kaepernick.

Comment

Stupid thread

Comment

Von Miller likes this

Comment

Working...
                              X