Why mess up a good thing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why mess up a good thing??

Greatest offense in NFL history and Elway can't bring back Moreno for 1 yr/3m and Decker for 2yr/15? Bull****. I guess they weren't Elways "guys" since he didn't draft them. The fact is - Elway made a mistake. The cash was there but so was Elways ego.

Are we to believe Manning regressed or Gase forgot how to call plays? Laughable. We miss know and deck. It's that simple. But we still have Tamme. So that's cool

I don't like Ball, but the blocking has been TERRIBLE. Ball can't create on his own, but he's getting hit in the backfield on every damn play.

Look, Seattle is just better. Man for man, they just beat our guys. Plain and simple.

Comment

Know and deck were ****ing vets last season. Never out of position and rarely were there mental mistakes. Sanders seems like a knucklehead to me.

Comment

lol is this a real thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
          Greatest offense in NFL history and Elway can't bring back Moreno for 1 yr/3m and Decker for 2yr/15? Bull****. I guess they weren't Elways "guys" since he didn't draft them. The fact is - Elway made a mistake. The cash was there but so was Elways ego.

Are we to believe Manning regressed or Gase forgot how to call plays? Laughable. We miss know and deck. It's that simple. But we still have Tamme. So that's cool
          Should have fired Fox..

Comment

I'd post Sanders stats, but what's the point. Obviously would have won with Moreno crying on the sidelines of OT.

Comment

Sanders was here to replace Decker. I'm pretty sure he's done his job well. If Knowshon was here you'd be bitching he can't break tackles and gets stopped for short gains all the time.

Comment

Tough when you have the worst OL run blocking line in the league.

Break 3 tackles, gain -1 yard.

Comment

Know and deck were ****ing vets last season. Never out of position and rarely were there mental mistakes. Sanders seems like a knucklehead to me.
                  RA-TARDED...

Comment

What has Sanders ever done that would indicate that? He has been our best receiver by far.

Comment

Delete thread. Moron alert

Comment

The front office screwed up with Denver's running game.

Either you bring back Moreno or you go after another big name free agent.

The combination of Denver's 3 backs will be lucky to rush for 800 yards combined this year.

Comment

The myth of Knowshon Moreno needs to freaking die. The guy was not good. He wasn't even average. He was a 3.8 ypc a guy. Last year Ball was clearly the superior back late in the season (which doesn't say much). I get it, you guys are frustrated at the run game. Moreno doesn't change a damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
                            I'd post Sanders stats, but what's the point. Obviously would have won with Moreno crying on the sidelines of OT.

We had 3 pts thru 3 quarters before they got tired. You're trying to tell me this o is as good as 2013? The point is , why mess with success when we could have brought those 2 back so cheap? The offense right now is so out of sync. You're an idiot if you can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                              The myth of Knowshon Moreno needs to freaking die. The guy was not good. He wasn't even average. He was a 3.8 ypc a guy. Last year Ball was clearly the superior back late in the season (which doesn't say much). I get it, you guys are frustrated at the run game. Moreno doesn't change a damn thing.
                              It was 4.3 with 60 receptions and nary a mental mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X