• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Pierce did well in fantasy for me.

That is the best part of Rice getting cut

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
        Boy was I wrong. Ended up being super exciting.

You sure nailed it, as usual.
        When you posted it was a snoozer it was far from that. If you notice my post I mentioned it hasn't been a snoozer SO FAR. I wasn't saying it wouldn't turn into one. You posted that probably after the first drive of the game like you had any clue.

Comment

In case anybody is interested, I have 9, yes NINE likes on my Facebook post about boycotting live NFL games on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
            In case anybody is interested, I have 9, yes NINE likes on my Facebook post about boycotting live NFL games on TV!
            Spreading like wildfire! The next ice bucket challenge!

Comment

I must admit, I got a little wistful watching Kubiak's ground attack.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                1) Pittsburgh is definitely not a contender this year. Both their O-line and D-line got blown up all game long.

2) Polamolu is a cheap-shot artist, and always has been.

3) Le'veon Bell looks like a stud. Wish I'd picked him in my fantasy draft.

4) That interception by Ngata was unreal -- how can a 350 lb. man move like that?

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OazMeuviV7H/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                I should get over it by now, but oh to have drafted Ngata instead of Cutler!

Comment

Working...
                X