No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Football Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao at y'all sayin' Ball looks slow and then saying you'd rather have Lacy. That dude looks like a ****ty steamboat when he runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7 View Post
      Lmao at y'all sayin' Ball looks slow and then saying you'd rather have Lacy. That dude looks like a ****ty steamboat when he runs.
      Dude that avatar. I'm gonna have to sleep with a light on.

Comment

Have to assume this is Tomlin's last year in the job unless he turns this around

Comment

1) Pittsburgh is definitely not a contender this year. Both their O-line and D-line got blown up all game long.

2) Polamolu is a cheap-shot artist, and always has been.

3) Le'veon Bell looks like a stud. Wish I'd picked him in my fantasy draft.

4) That interception by Ngata was unreal -- how can a 350 lb. man move like that?

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OazMeuviV7H/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by kappys View Post
            Have to assume this is Tomlin's last year in the job unless he turns this around
            the rooney's aren't like the davis or the hunt families, they ride the ship till it sails unlike riding the fails till they fail and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
              1) Pittsburgh is definitely not a contender this year. Both their O-line and D-line got blown up all game long.

2) Polamolu is a cheap-shot artist, and always has been.

3) Le'veon Bell looks like a stud. Wish I'd picked him in my fantasy draft.

4) That interception by Ngata was unreal -- how can a 350 lb. man move like that?

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OazMeuviV7H/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
              Funny thing is, that's the second time he's picked Ben off.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                Im from Wisconsin so naturally im a big Ball dan, but last week he did not look good. Dancing too much, its not his game. But to be honest i dont recall seeing that a lot last year. I think it was more a matter of just being out of game shape due to the procedure. One thing that does concern me though is his catching. He may not have dropped any balls last week but he never looks natural doing it and he seems to jump every time even when he doesnt need to. A Manning rb needs to be proficient in this area and this is right up there with pass protection IMO. Time will tell.
                Nice to meet you Big Ball Dan I'm Quoydogs .

Comment

The Steelers will be lucky to win 8 games this year
                  They have not drafted well at all lately and their defense is very mediocre

Jarvis Jones so far looks like a bust
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland passes them this year

Comment

1. People need to learn the rules. Both of those penalties were penalties. You can Not strike a receiver above the shoulder pads with any part of your body. Hell, the stupid ex-Patriots on the NFL Network did not even listen to Mike Carey explain that during the broadcast!

2. I thought that was a damn good NFL game. You guys are spoiled rotten with Manning!

3. Le'veon Bell is a stud. He freakin glides when he runs.

4. Mosley played like Stud tonight, and BAL picked on Ryan Shazier....

5. PIT no longer is a scary defense to play against because they have no pass Rush! It's really hard to type that. It used to be synonymous with pass rush!

Comment

man, the steelers defense ****ing sucks. they just aren't any good.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                        man, the steelers defense ****ing sucks. they just aren't any good.
                        Are you sure? Last time I checked Joe Flacco was "Elite".

Comment

Getting ready to move away from the east coast, but I'm thinking of moving away in glory.

I need to find cheap tickets, but I want to go to a ravens game w a purple wife beater and the ravens logo on it with boxing gloves ps'd like they're in a fighting stance just below the logo.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                            Not if the Broncos are playing..
                            Well, we lost a home game to SD last year on Thursday night.

Comment

Most exciting part of the game was watching the women in Rice jerseys explaining to America that if a woman hits a man first--even one that could snap her neck with his pinkie--she's deserving of being squashed by that man.

Baltimore, you've gotta be proud of these gals.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                                Most exciting part of the game was watching the women in Rice jerseys explaining to America that if a woman hits a man first--even one that could snap her neck with his pinkie--she's deserving of being squashed by that man.

Baltimore, you've gotta be proud of these gals.
                                Stay Classy Baltimore!

Comment

Working...
                                X