Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    Serious snoozer going on.

Kubiak is with Baltimore now?! I didn't know this... That makes me feel dirty.
    Snoozer? It has been decent so far and I am not a fan of Thursday night games. There have only been a total of 2 drives that were both long and good drives.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
      Serious snoozer going on.

Kubiak is with Baltimore now?! I didn't know this... That makes me feel dirty.
      I saw that on Sunday and didn't remember reading or hearing anywhere that he was the OC there.

Comment

Thursday night games are always of the lowest quality. Just a bad product that come from a lot of these games.

Comment

I benched moreno for bell... Keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

I'm boycotting NFL games until Goodell is out of office. I know I won't make any difference, but I'll do it just on principle. He's a douche!

I will keep up with Denver however, just not via live TV. If enough people did not tune in, and ratings dropped, maybe he'd get the hint.

Comment

twitter
              pre-game

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
                I'm boycotting NFL games until Goodell is out of office. I know I won't make any difference, but I'll do it just on principle. He's a douche!

I will keep up with Denver however, just not via live TV. If enough people did not tune in, and ratings dropped, maybe he'd get the hint.
                But the best part of football is watching it. Sounds like you're punishing yourself to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
                  twitter
                  pre-game
                  lol, no shame. I might have to drive up to B-more and ask them, why.

Comment

You are only punishing yourself. This sport is growing big time and you will not be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
                      twitter
                      pre-game
                      This picture would be better if one of those chicks were laying at the feet of the guy that has the shirt Nice Like Rice.

Comment

I couldn't stay away if I wanted to.

This game is kinda meh to me. Antonio Brown getting concussed also blows for my fantasy team.

Comment

Cheapest Jersey in the NFL. Ray Rice Jersey
                          Attached Files

Comment

I commend you on fighting the good fight, but this is a battle you will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                              I commend you on fighting the good fight, but this is a battle you will lose.
                              It's a great idea on paper but it's just a bad idea that's not going to happen.

Comment

Well, I know I'm the minority, but I also posted it on Facebook, so it will reach millions of people!! L O L

Plus, I rarely watch Thursday Night games unless it is Denver, and I no longer have the NFL Ticket so I'm limited to the stinken Cowboys and whatever else they decide to play in DFW.

and I do understand I won't make any difference, but just doing it anyway. I may get lucky and he's ousted this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X