How to Watch the Game Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Watch the Game Online

Is there any place I can watch this weekends game online? It's on CBS, will they have the game online?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sports+bar

Comment

My wife will have the car. I can't go to a bar to watch it..it has to be online or not at all.

Comment

To be blunt...
        the more people who know about them, the quicker they will get shut down. Plus the more people that use those servers the slower the videos run.

So I'll PM you....
        Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 09-11-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah I'm right on the edge for the packers game. I may have to stream as well

Comment

I mentioned this a while back in another thread but if you have Verizon with an "everything" plan you can watch most of the games on the NFL Mobile app. You cannot cast to a TV, at least not with Android, but it's still pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Elway View Post
              I mentioned this a while back in another thread but if you have Verizon with an "everything" plan you can watch most of the games on the NFL Mobile app. You cannot cast to a TV, at least not with Android, but it's still pretty nice.
              That does sound nice. Wish I had Verizon. I'm too cheap tho, I have a flip phone for $30/ month. lol.

Comment

If anyone PM's a link for the game please include me. And wasn't there a poster who said during the preseason that he'd stream most games this season?

Comment

Firstrow.eu I think. Google it.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                    Firstrow.eu I think. Google it.
                    That's not quuuuite it (close and it's what it used to be last year), I've been sending it as rep to those who have asked

Comment

How about in the game day thread on Sunday someone drop the link then delete their post after we see it

Or Darin rep this comment with it! Thanks

Comment

Try finding a friend with Sunday ticket and asking them for their log in details to watch online

Comment

Working...
                        X