Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could media exposure and contract help explain the bad day by DT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could media exposure and contract help explain the bad day by DT

    Or was it just due to a full moon, aliens, or just a plain bad day.

    My daughter just grabbed me and showed me that DT was on one of those Weight Loss shows. He has made a bunch of commercials this year and they are still talking contract.

    I am sure it was just a bad day but the young man did have a lot on his plate this off-season and the contract talks are still open. That is a lot going on and if he is thinking about being perfect all the time he is going to make a mistake in a pressure situation.

    He is an integral part of the O and he gets paid for those tough catches.

    It was nice to see a Bronco other than Manning on the TV though.

  • #2
    Even the best of them have bad games every once in a while

    Comment


    • #3
      It likely had more to do with being just a randomly bad game.
      Or maybe being a captain is making him put extra pressure on himself.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lestat View Post
        It likely had more to do with being just a randomly bad game.
        Or maybe being a captain is making him put extra pressure on himself.
        Pressure is the key. All those commitments add there own types of pressure.

        I am sure it was just a bad day. Have had a rough week myself.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's funny, Eric Decker had a few drops in game one last year and people were writing him off completely.. DT has enough drops to significantly effect the outcome of the game and we are all blaming it on Fox and JDR.. hmmmm

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe he just had an off day?

            Comment


            • #7
              Nope. Next question.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                Maybe he just had an off day?
                Well I did say this in the OP

                "I am sure it was just a bad day..."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                  It's funny, Eric Decker had a few drops in game one last year and people were writing him off completely.. DT has enough drops to significantly effect the outcome of the game and we are all blaming it on Fox and JDR.. hmmmm
                  Because we're racist.

                  /sarcasm

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I believe it had to do with his contract talks. I mean....one week you're anticipating maybe a 5yr $75m deal with $30m signing....and the next day you're playing out your rookie contract.

                    If he thought he was getting new deal and it fell through...then boom!

                    He dropped what 4 easy catches!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      wasn't this from a year ago?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Maybe Peyton was secretly throwing the football with left handed spin?

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          Demaryius landed on the moon.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                            Or was it just due to a full moon, aliens, or just a plain bad day.

                            My daughter just grabbed me and showed me that DT was on one of those Weight Loss shows. He has made a bunch of commercials this year and they are still talking contract.

                            I am sure it was just a bad day but the young man did have a lot on his plate this off-season and the contract talks are still open. That is a lot going on and if he is thinking about being perfect all the time he is going to make a mistake in a pressure situation.

                            He is an integral part of the O and he gets paid for those tough catches.

                            It was nice to see a Bronco other than Manning on the TV though.
                            He had a night off ofr sure.
                            Hopefully that was just that, a bad night.
                            He should be fine against KC.
                            Our offense didn't suffer much, did it?
                            That was incredible!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Fitz only had 1 catch in Arizona's win over SD. It happens to the best of them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X