Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Roby: "We can't rely on the offense."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bradley Roby: "We can't rely on the offense."

    Unbelievable. How are we going to win the Super Bowl if we can't rely on our offensive?!? Serious mistake by John Elway to draft a guy with such character issues that wants to undercut Peyton Manning.

    I wish we would have lost so this guy would have learned his lesson.

    We can't rely on the offense.
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...makes-key-play

  • #2
    So cautious, just like JDR and Fox.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
      Unbelievable. How are we going to win the Super Bowl if we can't rely on our offensive?!? Serious mistake by John Elway to draft a guy with such character issues that wants to undercut Peyton Manning.

      I wish we would have lost so this guy would have learned his lesson.



      http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...makes-key-play
      Sarcasm so think you can cut it with a knife.

      Comment


      • #4
        Am I the only one here that didn't know Rod Woodson was a Broncos assistant coach?

        Comment


        • #5
          This is somehow Fox's fault.

          Comment


          • #6
            I like his attitude and the dude appears to be a gamer, big time player in big moments. Maybe a young champ in the making?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
              Am I the only one here that didn't know Rod Woodson was a Broncos assistant coach?
              This too, is Fox's fault.


              (I knew - also Fox's conservative fault)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                This too, is Fox's fault.


                (I knew - also Fox's conservative fault)
                Wait, are you saying that John Fox has something to do with Fox News?

                It's all coming together now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dv8pQt7PSaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                  That speed helped him catch up after getting juked at the LOS.


                  Hilton was open though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It all started with JDR saying the defense could take it easy. HE'S RUINING ROBY!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                      He wasn't dissing on the offense..he was saying what we all know is true..Defense wins championships. It doesn't matter what numbers the offense puts up if the defense can't stop the other team. I agree with his statement.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He probably just woke up in his car from a drunken stupor when he said that

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think Roby should spend some time hanging out with veterans like Safety and Special Teams Ace, Darren Burton, before commenting on what the team should or should not rely on. Pffft...rookies, right?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                            He probably just woke up in his car from a drunken stupor when he said that

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              OMG OMG OMG, lynch him he is being too conservative!!!!!!!
                              Fox, JDR and Gase are all to blame. Peyton can't close.






                              For anyone without the benefit of intelligence... this is dripping with sarcasm like a wet p***Y after a proper rogering.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X