X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Decker rooting for other team

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?s...-broncos%22%7D

Didn't see this posted anywhere here.

Looking forward to pounding the Jerks and Mr. Jesse James into the deck in week 6.

Saw this posted on FB via IAOFM. What a douche.

Comment

He went from Manning to Geno. Id be upset.

Comment

Elvis 2.0

Comment

What a dweeb.

Comment

The contract Decker was able to sign, he owes to the Broncos. He should learn to be more grateful.

Comment

Yup. Dude's a mimbo.

Comment

Just glad he's gone and we now have sanders and lattimer.

Comment

Can't wait to play them this year...he'll disappear for 4 quarters as usual.

Comment

"I'm rooting for the other team," Decker said. "You gotta have a little sting, of course."

"I think it was more weird (watching them) in the preseason, just the first couple of games I guess seeing the guys that you played with and you buckled up with the last couple seasons -- four seasons for me -- but now it's not," Decker said. "Not that I have anything against Denver or anything because I had such great teammates and such great respect for everyone in that organization, but you find yourself rooting for the other team.

"It was a good ballgame. Indianapolis came back and challenged them, but Denver looked really efficient offensively."

He's keeping tabs on the Broncos.

Comment

are you guys mad he's not rooting for the Broncos now that he plays for the Jets?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                        are you guys mad he's not rooting for the Broncos now that he plays for the Jets?

Hard to be mad at a mimbo. He was a mimbo here, so it's not exactly new.

Comment

Pretty standard for any player that is essentially dumped by his former team.

Comment

I can't wait to see the first animated GIF that combines Decker's best self-inflicted stumbles as a Bronco along with 2 or 3 new stumbles as a member of the New York Jets.

No one stumbles quite as well as Eric "Shoelace" Decker.

Comment

what kind of stupid ass thread is this? the broncos didn't even offer him a contract. why do you care?

Comment

Working...
                              X