Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fan Team Songs Videos Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fan Team Songs Videos Threads

    OK it's that time of year; when every fan base thinks that it has a chance to win the Superbowl. It's the time when the song parodies come out, and we get to make fun of them. Post your favorite "music" videos.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cBB459b-WuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  • #2
    The chick in the Flacco jersey... yeah, I'd tap that.

    Comment


    • #3
      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P7fECeip5nw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

      18-0 Patriots Song

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
        OK it's that time of year; when every fan base thinks that it has a chance to win the Superbowl. It's the time when the song parodies come out, and we get to make fun of them. Post your favorite "music" videos.

        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cBB459b-WuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        I thought this was Tonight from West Side Story, very disappointed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
          The chick in the Flacco jersey... yeah, I'd tap that.
          I think that video would have been better if the dude in the Rice jersey took a couple swipes at her.

          If nothing else it would be accurate.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
            I thought this was Tonight from West Side Story, very disappointed.
            It's a bastardized version of a great song/video:

            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qQkBeOisNM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
              It's a bastardized version of a great song/video:

              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qQkBeOisNM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              I now have the better song, Tonight, from West Side story stuck in my head.

              My kids like your song but they are kids and don't know anything about great songs. Wait, I have to take that back, my son loves Warren Zevon, Steely Dan, Eagles, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Stones, too, my wife just plays the radio for them a lot and Tonight is on those top 40 stations all the time.

              Comment

              Working...
              X