Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaMichael James Released

He asked for it and was given it.

Given our ****ty return-man situation, does anyone think it would be a good idea to nab him via waivers (if lucky) and cut Isaiah Burse? Downside is that Burse is a WR while James is yet another RB.
    Last edited by UberBroncoMan; 09-08-2014, 04:28 PM.

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
    I don't know the guy you are talking about but we need a punt returner. He didn't do all that bad last night. Who do you put in there if you let Burse go?
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...J/JameLa00.htm

Comment

do it even though I'm sure someone else will get him

Comment

Kinda shocked he asked for his release but the writing was on the wall considering they took backs in the top 4 rounds in each season after him.

Comment

Marc Mariani and Eric Page are still available too, I think.
          Last edited by mennonite; 09-08-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

he was an accomplished back for chip Kelly at Oregon. Very quick.

Comment

I don't think that he'd be any happier with his role here. It would be a little sad, because he would probably replace the immensely likable, team-first Ronnie Hillman - the Denver-area strip clubs would all have a moment of silence. Those girls have to support families, too!

Comment

Quick question. How do you place someone on ignore list?

Comment

Go to User CP. Click on "Edit Ignore List" It's on the left hand side of the screen. Add the name of the user you want to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                    Go to User CP. Click on "Edit Ignore List" It's on the left hand side of the screen. Add the name of the user you want to ignore.
                    Thank you.

Comment

I have to ask...are you ignoring me now?

Comment

Burse fumbled one away, lucky for him some other Bronco scooped it up. I think he'll get 1 more week.

But I would not mind if we landed James. We're deep enough at WR we can add James to the team. Either Burse or James would only be on ST's anyway. Neither is going to see offensive duties.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          I don't think that he'd be any happier with his role here. It would be a little sad, because he would probably replace the immensely likable, team-first Ronnie Hillman - the Denver-area strip clubs would all have a moment of silence. Those girls have to support families, too!
                          Exactly. He won't be getting the snaps he's looking for in Denver. If he just wants a new environment in his career, then I'd love to have him as a PR. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                            I have to ask...are you ignoring me now?
                            No Sir.

Comment

I could see him ending up in Philly. It will be interesting if Kelly would find a way to use him with McCoy and Sproles. Plus Polk is hurt

Comment

Working...
                              X