I Can't Believe We Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Believe We Lost

I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. This is like the Super Bowl all over again. This team is soft. Last night looked like this team thinks it was the first game of the season.

31 points is not good enough, especially when the other team beats you by scoring 24. Indy is not a better team, but last night they totally dominated us.

I am not optimistic for this season. I feel like next week we could even lose to the terrible Chiefs if we can't score at least 40 points and hold them to less than 7.

We are only 1 game up in the division now for those keeping track. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

This is a disaster. I can't believe we lost.

What do you think about this weather we've been having?

Comment

I don't care how sloppy the 2nd half was. We dominated a really good team in the first half and got the W. Don't care how it looked

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
        I don't care how sloppy the 2nd half was. We dominated a really good team in the first half and got the W. Don't care how it looked
        This guy is smoking that colorado green! What game was he watching.

Comment

Winning = not being able to criticize any aspect of the team.

Perfectly reasonable, really. After all, there is no chance that a weakness that shows up against one opponent will ever come back to bite you against another one.

Comment

Worst part is Irving had to have both legs amputated

One for the injury, and the other for good measure

Comment

We only won by one touchdown....why bother watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post

Well you don't want him to be uneven...

Comment

"Brock gives us the best chance to win right now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post

We don't take kindly to amputee jokes around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                      What do you think about this weather we've been having?
                      Sloppy Joes anyone?
                      Bacon?

Comment

Serious question: Based on what you saw last night, can this team beat Seattle on a neutral field?

If you seriously think the answer is yes, then you're just high. Scraping by the Colts (at home no less) isn't going to get the job done.

This is last season all over again. After every single one of these soft wins you'd see posts just like this one. Yes a win is a win, but if we're going to compete for a championship it's just not good enough. This team needs a massive change in philosophy and mindset to win and I have no idea were it's going to come from.

Can we win a superbowl this year? Absolutely. Do I think we will based on what I've seen? Absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                          Winning = not being able to criticize any aspect of the team.

Perfectly reasonable, really. After all, there is no chance that a weakness that shows up against one opponent will ever come back to bite you against another one.
                          True. Tell you what, you can blame me if something comes back to bite this team in the butt that I have overlooked in my enjoyment of a win, as I will have clearly let the team down.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            This guy is smoking that colorado green! What game was he watching.
                            I don't know what game I was watching but that Elway dude was the tits. That dude's gonna be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                              Serious question: Based on what you saw last night, can this team beat Seattle on a neutral field?

If you seriously think the answer is yes, then you're just high. Scraping by the Colts (at home no less) isn't going to get the job done.

This is last season all over again. After every single one of these soft wins you'd see posts just like this one. Yes a win is a win, but if we're going to compete for a championship it's just not good enough. This team needs a massive change in philosophy and mindset to win and I have no idea were it's going to come from.

Can we win a superbowl this year? Absolutely. Do I think we will based on what I've seen? Absolutely not.
                              NOT ALLOWED! Everything is absolutely beautiful in the Land of Oz!

Shhh! Do you want to get expelled from the Emerald City?

Comment

Working...
                              X