Mile High gone soft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High gone soft?

Fans sitting quietly on 3rd downs. South stands were sad sack tonight. Not sure where these effette latte slurping slackers are coming from all the sudden. Never been more disappointed in the home crowd. Even when Steelers fans were crawling all over the place.

They do a crappy job of showing how loud it is on TV.

Last years playoff games were insanely loud, yet people said it sounded like a whisper on TV

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

Last years playoff games were insanely loud, yet people said it sounded like a whisper on TV
      Sounds like OP was at the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
        Sounds like OP was at the game...
        Oh good point, I didn't read it that way at all the first time. But you are right. Damn wine and cheese fans

Comment

Everyone is stoned out of their minds and way too mello.

Comment

I was in the South Stands. I'd say a lot of people were too drunk to cheer.

Comment

Maybe too many OM members in the stands. They think they should wait until the visitors break out of the huddle to start making noise......leftovers from the geniuses who thought Tebow was the future.....Bawahaha

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

Last year's Bronco playoff home games were great as far as crowd noise goes. Last night (I was there) was quiet by comparison. I'm confident the Broncos crowd will step up the noise for the big games. Last night I think the crowd (and the Broncos) let up after the big lead.

That said, it is sad that the Broncos no longer have the top noise stadium in the league and our fans can't be considered the loudest. Seattle's home field advantage is better, and in the Super Bowl the Seahawks fans generated more noise than Bronco fans (having a big impact on the game)

Comment

I don't know. The camera was shaking, in the fourth quarter. As the desperation of holding on to the lead set in, the crowd got louder...

Comment

Did Manning wave for the crowd to be quiet a couple of times last night? Or was that just his usual hand gyrations?

Comment

Oh look it's this thread again.

Comment

Yeah it seemed loud to me. I will say the hill people were in attendance: Only screaming when the offense is on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
                          Oh look it's this thread again.
                          Rep. So tired of this conversation. By page two at least three people are whining about how the old stadium was better.

Comment

Uh, no. I was there, it was loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                              Uh, no. I was there, it was loud.
                              This. We were in 510, fairly low. After we built the big lead, it was not as crazy, but late in the game, it picked up a lot.

Ill never get this, but there were a lot of people leaving with 5 minutes to go. I actually think the crowd was at its loudest after they were gone.

I cant talk this morning. Good thing most of my work calls this morning have me in listen mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X