No announcement yet.

FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Roby. Kid did great first night out.

Comment

Broncos have a one game lead on the Pats and Colts, with the tie breaker with the Colts. That could matter late in the year when looking at home field advantage.

Good game, a bit sloppy in the second half, but its a win!

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
        That was a very good team out there in Indy and even more notable: we won.

The ONLY finger pointing that should be happening right now is "Hey Julius and Rahim, great game".
        I mentioned in the game thread how great they are at adjusting during games.

Comment

That was a very good team out there in Indy and even more notable: we won.

The ONLY finger pointing that should be happening right now is "Hey Julius and Rahim, great game".
          There's already a thread talking about this, me-me!

Comment

I disagree.

The Colts have a terrible O line and the Broncos gave way too much time to throw in the second half. orange Orange Crush? Sack record? I know that was just off season wishful thinking, but I think we all expected a lot more out of them than what we saw in the second half.

The running game looks worse than last year. Last year the Colts ranked 26th in rushing defense.

Three serious special teams errors. Burse fumbling, not tackling the Colt player to make sure he was down, and the botched onside kick recovery.

No killer instinct. How do you go from a 24 point lead to a nail-bitter? By playing it safe on every single drive on both O and D. They came this close to blowing this game.

Comment

Rubbish.

This is still a team full of sissies....especially at QB. They've got some skill but they are seriously lacking in sack, especially behind center. This most assuredly isn't Championshipville....although it might be Wildcardville.

/Cito

Comment

Talib, Ware and Ward all showed why we brought them in. I'm excited to see this team start to gel.

Comment

It's obvious.

Peyton needs to run a few more 40's.

Comment

Who looked faster tonight: Peyton on his scramble or Ball?

Comment

Anybody coming down on the Defense is out of line.

The Broncos Offense had 73 yards of total Offense in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

They were gassed from the first half. Luckily we have the most depth eva on defense and were just cruising in the second half.

JDR has answers to give. John Shabby has answers to give. Elway will soon have to answer the same questions, as far as i'm concerned he can start tomorrow. The d sucked ass

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

This. Humans get tired.

Comment

God forbid if Denver actually LOSES a game this year
                            We said it. It will be the most annoying year on the Mane. Nothing outside of a super bowl will be good enough and, chances are, that doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                              They were gassed from the first half. Luckily we have the most depth eva on defense and were just cruising in the second half.

JDR has answers to give. John Shabby has answers to give. Elway will soon have to answer the same questions, as far as i'm concerned he can start tomorrow. The d sucked ass
                              The Defense only gave up 24 points on some extremely short fields. I don't agree at all with your assessment. They came up with huge stops when put in bad positions by the Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post

D saved the game in the second half, continually stopping Indy drives only to have the Offense do virtually ZERO to help them out. Still JDR does need to answer some questions.

The word before the game was that Indys O-line was so weak...
                                We did stop their run game...but only cause they just didn't run, being behind so far. The defensive line rushed 4 virtually the entire second half...and got zero pressure. Secondary saved our bacon, and made a lot of good plays.
                                But our vaunted Pass rush was virtually non existant and Ware was gassed and off the field most plays. Hopefully he can play into shape , because he needed a lot of rest today.

I thought we would see some decent blitzes but Indys line picked everything up and stoned the guys mostly. Luck is tough to pressure and he hung in. The defense did hem him inside the second half after he got loose outside a couple of times in the first...but as said the 4 man rush didn't get there.

Overall Indys O line looked a lot better than ours did. I knew they had a good
                                set of receivers , but the way their Defense stoned our run game was alarming.
                                We absolutely sucked at running, and it was mostly the line. But Ball looked slow as molasses and ran into blockers repeatedly.

Comment

Working...
                                X