Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pony Boy
    replied
    I think DT is missing his old buddy Decker, he was a calming influence on him
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BroncosMT
    replied
    Not sure what is going on with him.....could be contract.....definitely mental mistakes that are uncharacteristic.

Leave a comment:

• Atwater His Ass
    replied
    He's got the contract shakes.

Leave a comment:

• 55CrushEm
    replied
    Here's a positive spin.....

We had no Welker, no Decker and no DT (cause he stunk) last night.......and we still put up 31 points.

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    I think it's the contract not getting done that had an affect on him. He looked kind of like Prater did in that 3rd preseason game before his suspension came out.

Leave a comment:

• titan
    replied
    I think after DT dropped the first one he started to press. I've seen this in recent years from Eric Decker (having a bad case of the drops in a game) but not DT. DT will bounce back, just like Decker did.

I was disappointed we didn't see Cody Latimere on an offensive series (Cody did play special teams). With DT dropping everything couldn't we have got Cody a taste of the action with a bubble screen? Cody is more talented the Bubba Caldwell.

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss5820
    replied
    Originally posted by whoeey View Post
    Defense was the only issue tonight. They put the colts in the game, JDR better have answers. Of course this only applies if this team is trying to win a SB
    Good god, were we supposed to shutout one of the best teams in the AFC with a top-5 QB?

Gimme a ****ing break.

Yall have unrealistic expectations.

Not to mention Harris/Miller were on snap counts, Harris looked good in his time, Miller meh.

Danny was out as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dedhed
    replied
    Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
    We gave up over 400 yards and 24 points,how wasn't our defense the problem?
    Apparently you lack the ability to pay attention to what was actually said. whoeey said that the defense was the ONLY problem.

I don't see where I said the defense didn't have some problems, but to say that they were the only problem and the offensive flop in the second half had nothing to do to with the 400 yards and 24 points you mentioned, is laughable.

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    It was just weird. He never drops passes like this.
    Jealous that Sanders and JT are Mannings new BFF.

Only sort of kidding.

Leave a comment:

• peacepipe
    replied
    Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
    No it wasn't.
    We gave up over 400 yards and 24 points,how wasn't our defense the problem?

Leave a comment:

• ShutDownPoster
    replied
    Only winners get wings.

Leave a comment:

• OBF1
    replied
    You are all full of shiat.

Eric Decker made DT and it now shows.

e

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    Okay, here's a theory. It might be a good one, or it might just be the Ambien that's making it sound good.

Elway said during the offseason that he'd try and get a deal done with Demaryius Thomas during the preseason. He said once the season started, they would put the talks on the shelf. Word was that the DT talks were going well, while the JT talks were not going well.

I wonder if DT just assumed he was getting his deal done, and today (the preseason is officially over), it sort of hit him that he would be playing the season under his rookie contract. If he never really believed that he would be playing this year without a new contract, who knows what kind of financial commitments he might have made? Money issues can be pretty distracting.

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied
    DT has struggled with this before. I'm sure Denver will work hard to get him engaged early like we did with Sanders next week. He has to get going heading into Seattle.

Leave a comment:

• snowspot66
    replied
    Originally posted by whoeey View Post
    Defense was the only issue tonight. They put the colts in the game, JDR better have answers. Of course this only applies if this team is trying to win a SB
    Really? The only issue? The Colts don't even have half the drives they had if the guys weren't dropping gimme passes to convert 3rd downs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X