You are all full of shiat.

Eric Decker made DT and it now shows.

e

Comment

Only winners get wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
        No it wasn't.
        We gave up over 400 yards and 24 points,how wasn't our defense the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          It was just weird. He never drops passes like this.
          Jealous that Sanders and JT are Mannings new BFF.

Only sort of kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
            We gave up over 400 yards and 24 points,how wasn't our defense the problem?
            Apparently you lack the ability to pay attention to what was actually said. whoeey said that the defense was the ONLY problem.

I don't see where I said the defense didn't have some problems, but to say that they were the only problem and the offensive flop in the second half had nothing to do to with the 400 yards and 24 points you mentioned, is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
              Defense was the only issue tonight. They put the colts in the game, JDR better have answers. Of course this only applies if this team is trying to win a SB
              Good god, were we supposed to shutout one of the best teams in the AFC with a top-5 QB?

Gimme a ****ing break.

Yall have unrealistic expectations.

Not to mention Harris/Miller were on snap counts, Harris looked good in his time, Miller meh.

Danny was out as well.

Comment

I think after DT dropped the first one he started to press. I've seen this in recent years from Eric Decker (having a bad case of the drops in a game) but not DT. DT will bounce back, just like Decker did.

I was disappointed we didn't see Cody Latimere on an offensive series (Cody did play special teams). With DT dropping everything couldn't we have got Cody a taste of the action with a bubble screen? Cody is more talented the Bubba Caldwell.

Comment

I think it's the contract not getting done that had an affect on him. He looked kind of like Prater did in that 3rd preseason game before his suspension came out.

Comment

Here's a positive spin.....

We had no Welker, no Decker and no DT (cause he stunk) last night.......and we still put up 31 points.

Comment

He's got the contract shakes.

Comment

Not sure what is going on with him.....could be contract.....definitely mental mistakes that are uncharacteristic.

Comment

I think DT is missing his old buddy Decker, he was a calming influence on him
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X