Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Mr. John Elway

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Mr. John Elway

    How do you feel that Jack Del Rio and John Fox handled the 24-0 lead? NEVER win a SB playing bend D. The D was broke by that scam in the first half

  • #2
    You can't seriously call out the defense when they got a bunch of stops when they needed to.

    They were gassed because the offense wasn't staying on the field. I thought the D was pretty good.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
      You can't seriously call out the defense when they got a bunch of stops when they needed to.

      They were gassed because the offense wasn't staying on the field. I thought the D was pretty good.
      I'm not calling out the defense. I'm calling out jdr and anyone involved in the defensive calls at the end of the first half. Terrible. If Fox and Elway isn't discussing this RIGHT EFFING now, this team shouldn't represent the AFC in the SB. Pathetic

      Comment


      • #4
        Threads like this are ill timed.


        Comment


        • #5
          Shut up and go to bed.

          Comment


          • #6
            I can't believe we only scored 31 points and beat the Colts. This is the worst night ever.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by whoeey View Post
              I'm not calling out the defense. I'm calling out jdr and anyone involved in the defensive calls at the end of the first half. Terrible. If Fox and Elway isn't discussing this RIGHT EFFING now, this team shouldn't represent the AFC in the SB. Pathetic
              I am sure that the first that that Mr. Elway will do after reading this will be to go and have that conversation.

              Comment


              • #8
                overpaid athletes (burp)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                  I'm thinking Elway is going to feel the same way that most of us do..not happy at all..a win may be a win but that's not what this team is about..can't win a SB on a wing and a prayer..we already been down that road.
                  I think Elway will be happy and sad at the same time. He saw in the first half what kind of domination this team is capable of. He also saw in the 2nd half what happens when mistakes start to mount and you get conservative.

                  Simply too many easy passes dropped tonight. DT had 3 of them. Manning was not sharp in the 2nd half either. But we'll give our guys a break. It was the 1st game and I think they'll clean stuff up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Remember that we were playing against Andrew Luck people. Offense only scored 7 in the second half and D had 2 TO, a goal line stand and the stop that won the game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can't be too upset, first game of the year against a play-off team. We got the "W", a lot can happen during the course of a year, maybe we'll peak at the right time for a change.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm calling out the defense. Pathetic. I'm pretty sure that Mr John Elway won't see this but maybe he should. After all he is the greatest gm ever that brought all this defensive talent. The Broncos D is soft until they prove otherwise, like somebody said earlier, ORANGE MUSH.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                          I'm calling out the defense. Pathetic. I'm pretty sure that Mr John Elway won't see this but maybe he should. After all he is the greatest gm ever that brought all this defensive talent. The Broncos D is soft until they prove otherwise, like somebody said earlier, ORANGE MUSH.
                          You're a moron.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WTF is your ****ing issue?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I was talking to the WOOOEH DILWAD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X