Bradley Roby appreciation thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Roby appreciation thread.

Thanks for bailing the team out several times today, Brad. And thank you John Elway for taking this stud!

I'm on board! Big time effort tonight by the rook!

Comment

Comment

he was great tonight.

Comment

Kudos to the rook!

Comment

I love how he's not scared. He's going to be starting by the end of the year.

Comment

Roby is a playmaker. Great pick.

Comment

So many people were calling him a bust this offseason because of a few tough practices against Peyton Manning

Dude balled out hard. Thank goodness we have him.

Comment

Harris and Talib were lights out too. Secondary is bad ass.

Comment

He got beat a few times and looked like he learned from it in real time. I think he's gonna be solid once he gets a few more games into the season.

Comment

I know it had been posted somewhere earlier, but it sounds like Rod Woodson was an assistant defensive backs coach all throughout camp. Does anyone know if he was brought in for the season? I hope that was a positive impact for him. I am always a fan of having players come in and give advice to our young guys. With Champ being gone, it is nice to see someone who can help out a younger player to become a great pro.

Comment

He gets lost out there at times...I hope he gets that figured out quickly. One hell of a first game though.

Comment

This was a good article on him from ESPN a week or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                            He got beat a few times and looked like he learned from it in real time. I think he's gonna be solid once he gets a few more games into the season.
                            He's a rookie in his first game, which is prime time against an awesome quarterback and a bunch of great receivers. All things considered he handled himself amazingly.

Comment

Great play on the goal line stand, and awesome play on Wayne to end it! Nice Rookie!!! He reminded me of Williams in his rookie year. He putted the bad play behind and on to fight on the next. Impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X