So who are we going to blame tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who are we going to blame tonight?

Who is the heavy tonight boys and girls? I'll choose the highest paid in the cafeteria.

This should turn out good. Where is the poll?

Coach Fox? The OL? DT for the drops?

Comment

Blame for what? Winning?

I blame Julius Thomas. What was he thinking catching 3 TDs?

Comment

Offense hung the D out to dry second half. Guys need to pull their heads out of their ass and catch the damn ball.

Comment

Starting to wonder why some of the people here are even fans.

Comment

By the way, I forgot to mention we did win the game!

Comment

The running game is terrible. I thought this OL was supposed to be improved but they lost at the POA and missed blocks on probably every run but 1 or 2.

Comment

If Mathis played tonight, I don't think the Broncos would have won this game.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                  If Broncos had Trevathan who knows if all those flats would have been so wide open for Luck. You play with the players you have.

Comment

Oh come on!! They won the game. How could you say this. Denver is out of rhythm.

Welker is a difference maker. We need someone to step into that roll. The three TE sets looks ominous, but we need a RB who can cut and run downhill. I agree with folks whoa re worried about the effectiveness of Ball. He just seems to run right into the scrum. He needs some elusiveness and hasn't shown any.

Comment

Probably not. Demaryius is doing his best to give the Broncos a deal on his new contract.

Comment

Opening night? Yeah, there's some rust playing full speed for a whole game... There were flashes of invincibility, and there were moments of vulnerability. That's why games are 60 minutes long. The better team usually wins. Sounds like Rahim Moore knows where the problems are and is focused to help get the secondary in shape for next week.

Comment

Latimer over Caldwell coming in week 2-3. Other than that, it was a great game.

Comment

Playcalling was way too conservative. Just run your gameplan for 60 minutes. Have some killer extinct, and don't be afraid to put the ball in your best player's hands.

Comment

there's no elegance to this offense. did we ever go to a hurry up to wear down the cowpies at high altitude? if so, i didn't see it. with the weapons we have, our offense should be like a well-rehearsed symphony out there, with Manning and Gase as conductors. but it's like Manning and Gase forget what they have during the heat of the game. Manning goes to the same pass audibles TOO OFTEN and we only run in the most predictable situations or when a run will almost certainly fail (didn't we run on 2nd and 19 tonight??). as much as Shanny overstayed his welcome here, when his Broncos teams were rolling, the offensive play calling kept the other team off balance. it was a thing of beauty. i miss that sometimes. with Manning and Gase against good teams? not so much. it's very predictable.

that's my gut reaction after watching the futility of the 2nd half tonight. ugh.

but a win is a win, so 1 down and 15 more to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X