CJ's our best back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ's our best back

Anderson's quicker, shifter and more decisive.

He'll be #1 by November.

Ridiculous.

Comment

Ball runs hard, but doesn't have much explosion or escapability. CJ has a little.

Comment

no RB is getting anywhere w the OL playing like it did tonight

Comment

Juwan Thompson will be #1 by late November. He's the man.

Comment

I think ball might have had a tough camp , he looked sluggish out there.cj finds and hits the hole quicker no doubt

Comment

The running game was a huge disappointment. Whether the other backs could have done better is still an open question, but if this keeps up, they'll have a chance to prove it.

Comment

Ball is bigger which is nice but mediocre as hell beyond that. Bradshaw outplayed him by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranges View Post
                  Anderson's quicker, shifter and more decisive.

He'll be #1 by November.
                  Hopefully not that long...

Comment

Meh, knee jerk reaction is kneejerk.

Comment

I'll lay even blame to the backs and the OL for that poor running game performance tonight. I saw Franklin absolutely whiff on an EASY run block and his guy came right through and tackled the RB.

So before you guys start calling out RB's, I think you should at least say that it's a challenge for any back to run behind those blocks (or lack there of) tonight.

Comment

Unfortunately Denver doesn't have a great back. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
                          Juwan Thompson will be #1 by late November. He's the man.
                          I agree with that.
                          CJ and JT are high octane type of runners.
                          I was hoping that by Hillman being inactive for this game, that JT would get some touches, but it turned out to be CJ who performed real well given the circumstances
                          Last edited by strafen; 09-07-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
                            Meh, knee jerk reaction is kneejerk.
                            Watch it again and compare the bursts of each. Cj is noticeably quicker
                            Last edited by Oranges; 09-07-2014, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                              I'll lay even blame to the backs and the OL for that poor running game performance tonight. I saw Franklin absolutely whiff on an EASY run block and his guy came right through and tackled the RB.

So before you guys start calling out RB's, I think you should at least say that it's a challenge for any back to run behind those blocks are lack there for tonight.
                              Franklin is the one I look as having the steepest learning curve at his new position.
                              He's making the switch from tackle to guard. Being on the inside now, he has to do as much pass protect as blocking for the running back
                              Franklin is big, no doubt, but is he too big to play guard, would be my question.
                              Anyway, I think one game doesn't tell the whole story.
                              This type of assessment we need to reserve it for at least week 5

Comment

Working...
                              X