Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it is...

...like you said it would be.

Sorry, just felt that song from the movie "Closer" seemed fitting.

Chiefs O line and WR's turrible like only Barkley could accurately describe.

Chiefs D would be top 10 with a legit offense but will finish between 16-18 even with this pass rush.

Dorsey has neutered this team and taken us from playoff competitor to top 3 pick. Yes, that bad. This schedule is brutal but If I were the Donks I'd take the most conservative approach possible. The only legitimate competition in this division will be SD and you'll still probably finish 3 or 4 games ahead of them.

The AFC is super milktoast this year and I'd hold every bump or bruise out as long as possible.

I'm a Chiefs fan so i'm sure this will be taken as smaq talk but it's not. It was disgusting to see us lose not because of a bad day, or performance, or coaching but just having less talent. And it being glaringly obvious.

I'll still be here, if not to back my team to hammer you for your poor taste in beer or abnormally high UFO reports.

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post

Chiefs D would be top 10 with a legit offense but will finish between 16-18 even with this pass rush.

Dorsey has neutered this team and taken us from playoff competitor to top 3 pick. Yes, that bad. This schedule is brutal but If I were the Donks I'd take the most conservative approach possible. The only legitimate competition in this division will be SD and you'll still probably finish 3 or 4 games ahead of them.

The AFC is super milktoast this year and I'd hold every bump or bruise out as long as possible.

I'm a Chiefs fan so i'm sure this will be taken as smaq talk but it's not. It was disgusting to see us lose not because of a bad day, or performance, or coaching but just having less talent. And it being glaringly obvious.

I'll still be here, if not to back my team to hammer you for your poor taste in beer or abnormally high UFO reports.
    Told you so!

Just think they are going to let Hali and or Houston walk next year, but you do get Bowe back next week!

Still confused why took their own best player out of the game.

Comment

I honestly thought the Chiefs would win today. You guys are going to have a very long year with this schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
        Still confused why took their own best player out of the game.
        Bad team is bad...

Comment

I wonder how Chef Plant is responding to the lose.

Comment

I was hoping for a better Chiefs team to face off next week.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
              probably death threats and any other crazy **** they get away with there. I wonder how many of their fans that said they would walk away from the team after last year's playoff debacle actually stayed away or now, after one game, is giving up?

Comment

Appreciate the honesty. We all seen this coming. Only a homer would have not.
                Downgraded in talent. Tougher schedule. Likely no cupcake undrafted rookie QBs to feast on week after week.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                  They should be used to it by now.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    probably death threats and any other crazy **** they get away with there. I wonder how many of their fans that said they would walk away from the team after last year's playoff debacle actually stayed away or now, after one game, is giving up?
                    Again there's a huge difference this year.

You'll see it when we play you. We're not even going to be competitive in games this year vs. playoff level talent. It's a huge drop off...

Comment

I am legit offended. Poor taste in beer? Who the hell do you think you are?!

Comment

Yeah you guys are probably racing with the Cowboys for the first overall pick. Just hope that the young guys keep rebuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post

whoa whoa whoa!! you can bash denver for pOor taste in BBQ.....but beer NEVER!!!

Comment

I think it's malnutrition. Andy goes through the buffet line first.

Comment

I'm sure they will still get up for home games against the AFCW.

Comment

Working...
                              X