Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question ...Vontaze Burfict , why didn't we grab him ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question ...Vontaze Burfict , why didn't we grab him ???

I remember lots here wanted him before that draft and as a udfa...
    Sucks watching him light it up for the bungals.

You know why? Because the high horse brigade that is the Orange Man declared him a "flava clown," a "head case," and/or a "locker room cancer."

Comment

I remember people talking about off the field issues and was wondering if that was it...
      Tyty

Comment

The same reason no other team drafted him. To many red flags. He has turned it around but odds were against that at the time.

Comment

I wouldn't pin this on anyone per say as all teams seemed to have passed him up. While he is doing fine the first few seasons he has been in the league, there have been a few just on the Broncos that would scare the F.O. from picking him up. Clarett ring a bell? Only difference is he would have been cheaper to sign.

Oh, Ludo wanted him badly as he played college in Arizona.

Comment

Why didn't we draft Arian Foster?

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
              I wouldn't pin this on anyone per say as all teams seemed to have passed him up. While he is doing fine the first few seasons he has been in the league, there have been a few just on the Broncos that would scare the F.O. from picking him up. Clarett ring a bell? Only difference is he would have been cheaper to sign.

Oh, Ludo wanted him badly as he played college in Arizona.
              Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                You know why? Because the high horse brigade that is the Orange Man declared him a "flava clown," a "head case," and/or a "locker room cancer."
                Yes. This is the reason. The coaching staffs of all 32 teams, including the Broncos, read and base their personnel decisions off the opinions on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  Yes. This is the reason. The coaching staffs of all 32 teams, including the Broncos, read and base their personnel decisions off the opinions on this website.
                  They all listen to the Orangemane. Or maybe it was because he was a huge red flag coming out of college. Rhymes thinks you are racist!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                    They all listen to the Orangemane. Or maybe it was because he was a huge red flag coming out of college. Rhymes thinks you are racist!
                    Oh was it because Burfict is black too? Good to know...

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                      Arizona State.
                      Yes, I was stating the state not college as Ludo grew up in Arizona.

Comment

Why didn't we draft Ed Reeeeeeeeed?

Comment

Still only 1% as bad as not drafting Ed Reed.

Edit: Damn, beat me to it!

Comment

I was a big proponent of burfict. I remember some om asshat spouting that burfict would never make an nfl roster.

Comment

They had to choose between developing Nate Irving or taking a flyer on him. There was never going to be a roster spot for both. They chose Irving. This year we'll find out if they chose correctly (FWIW, I think they did).

Comment

Working...
                              X