the most popular NFL team by county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    When Favre was playing for the Packers you could always count on a big piece of Mississippi to pull for the Packers. They regularly were given Packer game broadcasts every week.
    Similar to how when Steve Young was playing most of Utah was 49ers territory.

Comment

I live next door to a 9ers fan. His wireless network reads NinerEmpire.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
        Similar to how when Steve Young was playing most of Utah was 49ers territory.
        I remember when they had this a couple of years ago and NE Florida had a few counties of Broncos fans.

Comment

Yeah, here in Tucson, the most popular teams I see based on gear probably rank Raiders, Cowboys, and Broncos. I don't exactly know why, but it seems like 90% of the Hispanic population loves either the Cowboys or Raiders.

Yeah yeah, I know.

Comment

2 more things...What's with the large chunk of Nevada being Cowboys fans?

And interestingly, the Cardinals are the only team to both be the favorite in their entire state, and also not occupy a single county outside of their home state. This is because barely enough people in Arizona like them, but most certainly nobody else in the country could even begin to give a crap about the Cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
              I live next door to a 9ers fan. His wireless network reads NinerEmpire.
              You should hack it and change it to Broncos Country.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                Yeah, here in Tucson, the most popular teams I see based on gear probably rank Raiders, Cowboys, and Broncos. I don't exactly know why, but it seems like 90% of the Hispanic population loves either the Cowboys or Raiders.

Yeah yeah, I know.

who knew

Comment

Working...
                X