Thanks Collinsworthless, you just pissed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Collinsworthless, you just pissed off

The wrong mother****er. Can I say **********? What did Peyton do to make him have such an axe to grind? Hey, I'll cop to the fact that Seattle shut him down. But give him a little time, a running game, and defense that stop an offense with garden gnome at QB and we'll see. I think he just have them a little more motivation to make it back.

I'm sorry, in the closing they were promoting the Sunday night game, and he started with his typical stroking of the other teams QB, and talked about how Denver had upgraded the D, and then he said, " you have Peyton Manning, who always puts up a lot of points, unless he's playing Seattle." I have to give him credit, it was a zinger.

Damn, was that hard to figure out?
    Last edited by ram40ut; 09-04-2014, 09:38 PM.

What are you talking about? I turned the game off.

Comment

whoa, Collinsworth posts here? what is his screen name?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
          Damn it you best me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
            The wrong mother****er. Can I say **********? What did Peyton do to make him have such an axe to grind? Hey, I'll cop to the fact that Seattle shut him down. But give him a little time, a running game, and defense that stop an offense with garden gnome at QB and we'll see. I think he just have them a little more motivation to make it back.

I'm sorry, in the closing they were promoting the Sunday night game, and he started with his typical stroking of the other teams QB, and talked about how Denver had upgraded the D, and then you have Peyton Manning, who always puts up a lot of points, unless he's play Seattle. I have to give him credit, it was a zinger.

Comment

Cris Collinsworth as NFL analyst often draws ire of Broncos fans — why?

http://www.denverpost.com/hochman/ci...e-broncos-fans

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                Cris Collinsworth as NFL analyst often draws ire of Broncos fans — why?

http://www.denverpost.com/hochman/ci...e-broncos-fans
                Any announcer does if they say something bad about Denver and they are the greatest if they blow the Broncos.

Comment

Comment

Anyone remember Howard Cosell? This guys hated the Broncos. He would barely ever show a Broncos highlight on mnf even if it was amazing. I think they made the cosell soft brick to throw at the tv because of him.

Comment

What has Collinsworth done now?

Comment

Comment

When you tout the greatest offense to ever take the field....with the greatest QB to ever play the game...

And get blown the F out.

You are going to take a lot of crap and nobody is going to give you credit. We can go 16 and 0 this year....and I guarantee you...the analysts will still be saying how we laid an egg last year...and we won't win the Super Bowl.

Get used to it folks...we just have to grin and bare it. Believe me I'm trying to prepare for it. Watching the NFL network with those Brady's knobbers is tough to take! That Heath Evans is a tool!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                            When you tout the greatest offense to ever take the field....with the greatest QB to ever play the game...

And get blown the F out.

You are going to take a lot of crap and nobody is going to give you credit. We can go 16 and 0 this year....and I guarantee you...the analysts will still be saying how we laid an egg last year...and we won't win the Super Bowl.

Get used to it folks...we just have to grin and bare it. Believe me I'm trying to prepare for it. Watching the NFL network with those Brady's knobbers is tough to take! That Heath Evans is a tool!
                            Nothing short of winning a championship this year will cure this insanity and shut them up silent.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                              Nothing short of winning a championship this year will cure this insanity and shut them up silent.
                              It's gonna be an annoying season. Nothing will ever be good enough unless we win the Super Bowl, and chances are we wont

Comment

Working...
                              X