Thursday Night Football Seattle and Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Football Seattle and Green Bay

I'm surprised nobody's opened up a thread for the first game of the regular season!
    Let's get into the spirit!
    Even though Seattle is favorite, I still think the Packers will win this game...

I am not even excited to watch these two teams play. Watching the Seahawks makes my stomach turn.

Comment

MileHighReport<S>@</S>MileHighReport<SMALL class=time>5s</SMALL>
      BREAKING: Wes Welker's suspension could be reduced or removed completely if NFL, NFLPA agree on revised testing. pic.twitter.com/SVclsrlwi9

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
        I am not even excited to watch these two teams play. Watching the Seahawks makes my stomach turn.
        I hear that.
        I don't think Seattle is going to be as good as everybody's saying.
        Go Packers!

Comment

I'm rooting for Green Bay. I'll be really interested to see the officiating of Seattle's dirty tricks gang.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
            MileHighReport<S>@</S>MileHighReport<SMALL class=time>5s</SMALL>
            BREAKING: Wes Welker's suspension could be reduced or removed completely if NFL, NFLPA agree on revised testing. pic.twitter.com/SVclsrlwi9

I agree on that. If there's doubt, then have those samples be retested by an independed lab...

Comment

I HOPE Green Bay wins. I'm thinking it's decided by a field goal, one way or the other. I really want for Seattle to look average and Rodgers to take em to pound town.

Comment

As I said in another thread: I'd like Seattle to be undefeated when the Broncos beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                  I HOPE Green Bay wins. I'm thinking it's decided by a field goal, one way or the other. I really want for Seattle to look average and Rodgers to take em to pound town.
                  Clay Matthews will be the difference maker in this game

Comment

Live on tv here in the UK. I cant wait to see the start of the new season. I am hoping that GB come away with a win, anything that helps silence all the tough guy talk that the seahawks seem to love to peddle.

Comment

Originally posted by york0k View Post
                      Live on tv here in the UK. I cant wait to see the start of the new season. I am hoping that GB come away with a win, anything that helps silence all the tough guy talk that the seahawks seem to love to peddle.
                      Awesome.
                      Hopefully you'll get to see the Broncos play live Sunday Night!

Comment

Pulling for GB, think Sea will win though.

Also depends if Sea can get away with holding and not being called vs GB.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          Awesome.
                          Hopefully you'll get to see the Broncos play live Sunday Night!
                          Yes on at 1.30 in the morning on Sunday night / Monday morning. Its my 30 years wedding anniversary on Monday and flying to Nice in France for a few days on the Monday, so it will be difficult to watch. I am planning to watch the first half and hopefully if Denver ins winning by a large margin then I can record the 2nd half and get some sleep , and then watch the whole game again when i get back Thursday.

Comment

Man! This isn't a pre-game show. It's a pre-game commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by york0k View Post
                              Yes on at 1.30 in the morning on Sunday night / Monday morning. Its my 30 years wedding anniversary on Monday and flying to Nice in France for a few days on the Monday, so it will be difficult to watch. I am planning to watch the first half and hopefully if Denver ins winning by a large margin then I can record the 2nd half and get some sleep , and then watch the whole game again when i get back Thursday.
                              Made my wife watch the opening preseason game on our 10 year. It can be done

Comment

Working...
                              X