Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Football Seattle and Green Bay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thursday Night Football Seattle and Green Bay

    I'm surprised nobody's opened up a thread for the first game of the regular season!
    Let's get into the spirit!
    Even though Seattle is favorite, I still think the Packers will win this game...

  • #2
    I am not even excited to watch these two teams play. Watching the Seahawks makes my stomach turn.

    Comment


    • #3
      MileHighReport<S>@</S>MileHighReport<SMALL class=time>5s</SMALL>
      BREAKING: Wes Welker's suspension could be reduced or removed completely if NFL, NFLPA agree on revised testing. pic.twitter.com/SVclsrlwi9

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Taco John View Post
        I am not even excited to watch these two teams play. Watching the Seahawks makes my stomach turn.
        I hear that.
        I don't think Seattle is going to be as good as everybody's saying.
        Go Packers!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm rooting for Green Bay. I'll be really interested to see the officiating of Seattle's dirty tricks gang.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oubronco View Post
            MileHighReport<S>@</S>MileHighReport<SMALL class=time>5s</SMALL>
            BREAKING: Wes Welker's suspension could be reduced or removed completely if NFL, NFLPA agree on revised testing. pic.twitter.com/SVclsrlwi9

            I agree on that. If there's doubt, then have those samples be retested by an independed lab...

            Comment


            • #7
              I HOPE Green Bay wins. I'm thinking it's decided by a field goal, one way or the other. I really want for Seattle to look average and Rodgers to take em to pound town.

              Comment


              • #8
                As I said in another thread: I'd like Seattle to be undefeated when the Broncos beat them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                  I HOPE Green Bay wins. I'm thinking it's decided by a field goal, one way or the other. I really want for Seattle to look average and Rodgers to take em to pound town.
                  Clay Matthews will be the difference maker in this game

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Live on tv here in the UK. I cant wait to see the start of the new season. I am hoping that GB come away with a win, anything that helps silence all the tough guy talk that the seahawks seem to love to peddle.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by york0k View Post
                      Live on tv here in the UK. I cant wait to see the start of the new season. I am hoping that GB come away with a win, anything that helps silence all the tough guy talk that the seahawks seem to love to peddle.
                      Awesome.
                      Hopefully you'll get to see the Broncos play live Sunday Night!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pulling for GB, think Sea will win though.

                        Also depends if Sea can get away with holding and not being called vs GB.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          Awesome.
                          Hopefully you'll get to see the Broncos play live Sunday Night!
                          Yes on at 1.30 in the morning on Sunday night / Monday morning. Its my 30 years wedding anniversary on Monday and flying to Nice in France for a few days on the Monday, so it will be difficult to watch. I am planning to watch the first half and hopefully if Denver ins winning by a large margin then I can record the 2nd half and get some sleep , and then watch the whole game again when i get back Thursday.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Man! This isn't a pre-game show. It's a pre-game commercial.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by york0k View Post
                              Yes on at 1.30 in the morning on Sunday night / Monday morning. Its my 30 years wedding anniversary on Monday and flying to Nice in France for a few days on the Monday, so it will be difficult to watch. I am planning to watch the first half and hopefully if Denver ins winning by a large margin then I can record the 2nd half and get some sleep , and then watch the whole game again when i get back Thursday.
                              Made my wife watch the opening preseason game on our 10 year. It can be done

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X