• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014-15 General NHL Hockey Thread

it's almost hockey season!!

Avalanche Signs Tyson Barrie

Defenseman inks two-year deal after tallying 13 goals in 2013-14
    Thursday, 09.04.2014 / 4:48 PM / News

The Colorado Avalanche announced today that the team has signed defenseman Tyson Barrie to a two-year contract through the 2015-16 season.

"Tyson is a big part of the young nucleus of our team," said Avalanche Executive Vice President of Hockey Operations Joe Sakic. "He is a gifted young defenseman who brings a lot of offense. We are pleased to have him under contract and look forward to his contribution this upcoming season.”

http://avalanche.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=729603

Can't freaking wait. This is the first year I've been able to jump in on B's season tix. My brother in law and I got 10 games and managed to snag some to what I'm calling the "Black Out Drunk Mini Plan" which consists of tix to the Black Friday, New Years Eve and St Patrick's Day games.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lvl_lfNyHuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
      Can't freaking wait. This is the first year I've been able to jump in on B's season tix. My brother in law and I got 10 games and managed to snag some to what I'm calling the "Black Out Drunk Mini Plan" which consists of tix to the Black Friday, New Years Eve and St Patrick's Day games.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lvl_lfNyHuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fyi, Matt Prater is not ammused

Comment

I was just going to post this. A big part of our emphasis on being more physical. It's interesting how similar the Avs and Broncos are right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          I was just going to post this. A big part of our emphasis on being more physical. It's interesting how similar the Avs and Broncos are right now.
          and thank god for that! now I can ignore the rockies and nuggets all year long!

Comment

Let's Go Pens!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              Broncos rubbing off the McDaniels stink and turning into a contender, Avs rubbing off the Sacco and Lacroix stink, turning into a contender.

Both teams have similar situations they have had revamped themselves from.
              Getting tougher mentally and physically is crucial to future compete.

I wanna see so much damn hitting from both teams that others are calling us dirty because we hit too hard.

Comment

Always a great sign when the new hockey thread starts...

That being said...Go Flyers!

Comment

3 cups in 4 years. Make it so, Kings.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                    3 cups in 4 years. Make it so, Kings.
                    that sounds terrible

Comment

Comment

more like this
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
                          more like this

Comment

ouch. We're still better though.

Comment

I wish the Flyers had loser fans to make gifs of every goal so I could post Luke Schenn scoring against the Leafs lol

Comment

Working...
                              X