OT- The League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- The League

Excellent start to the new season, in my opinion...

TEFLAndre...

He pointed to in between Jordan and Cameron...

Comment

I have never watched and was curious a couple months back.

I am now binge watching and am on season 3,

so good and hilarious!

Comment

I think I'm going to pick up Urban golf.

Comment

It's a great show. I'm glad it's back...

Comment

I was so scared they were going to pull the plug on the series after season 3. Quite possibly the funniest series on TV.

Calling someone a ****-Sipper, or Fertada is a culture around my ring of friends now because of this show.

Comment

wtf? it's on FXX? I'm not gonna bump my direcTV package up a level for one show.

Comment

It's a great show. I feel like they tried to do too much with this opener though. Literally one of my favorite shows on right now. So glad they kept it in production.

Comment

Watched all seasons on amazon prime. Great show and I am forever unclean.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                    I have never watched and was curious a couple months back.

I am now binge watching and am on season 3,

so good and hilarious!
                    I too am binged watching and on season 3. It is funny, though sometimes, um those guys are weirdos. Kind of makes me think of this place actually. I wonder who their equivalents on the OM would be? Oddly enough, I don't think Taco is anything like TJ.

Comment

I've seen you guys eat corn, you're sloppy, you have sloppy cobbs.

Comment

Ok, based on the reaction here I started watching on Amazon Prime. Made it halfway through season 1 and am hooked. Just the tip!

Comment

Tickle me..and rub my belly!

Comment

I love the Yobogoya episode.

I think the episodes are hit and miss but I watch them all the good ones are very good and the bad ones are fail.

My new favorite show on TV is "Black Jesus" with "Loiter Squad" a close second.

I am saving the latest Black Jesus episode for tonight after the kids go to sleep, they use the N word a lot, I thought that was a bad thing? I love John Witherspoon's character Lloyd who is a bum and the henchman for the guy who plays the landlord Vic.

Love the latest Loiter Squad episode about the Rapper YN who changed his name from the hurtful YN to just N, the terrible rap background vocals and hangers on were hysterical.

Comment

I'm inside me!

Comment

Working...
                              X