Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Insight from Joel Dreessen

Interview on 104.3 the FAN from Dreessen:

1. Were the Broncos right to cut Kevin Vickerson?
    "Yes. Coming off that hip injury... that's tough. He just looks like he's not up to speed. He might need a little more time to feel better about his abilities."

2. Were the Broncos right to cut Duke Ihenacho?
    "Yes."

2. Were the Broncos right to cut Zac Dysert?
    "Yes."

3. Were the Broncos right to cut Gerrell Robinson?
    "Yes."

4. Were the Broncos out-coached in the Superbowl last year?
    "No, from an X's and O's from standpoint. Yes, from a player preparation standpoint. We were worn down. We had 7 practices leading up to the game, 3 of them were in pads. From the very first play they were fresher than us, and faster than us. That time of the year, I was like, dude what are we doing? We were in full pads twice. If we didn't know how to hit each other by then, I don't think we'd be there. I don't like to second guess, but I feel like we were worn down."

Did he say anything about his own situation?

We were out-coached with Xs and Os too.

Comment

123 like a bird I see

Comment

This is a huge point IMO;

"No, from an X's and O's from standpoint. Yes, from a player preparation standpoint. We were worn down. We had 7 practices leading up to the game, 3 of them were in pads. From the very first play they were fresher than us, and faster than us. That time of the year, I was like, dude what are we doing? We were in full pads twice. If we didn't know how to hit each other by then, I don't think we'd be there. I don't like to second guess, but I feel like we were worn down."

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          Did he say anything about his own situation?

We were out-coached with Xs and Os too.
          I really don't feel that way. Scheme didn't beat us.

Comment

--personal attack removed by moderator --

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
              --personal attack removed by moderator--
              Come on, man. That isn't cool at all. Bait him somewhere else but this isn't the place for that. Baja can be a pain in the ass and lie to make a point but if you don't believe his reasoning, I don't think it is fair for all others for you to do this in this thread.

Comment

Nate Jackson and Joel Dreessen. Peas in a pod.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  I really don't feel that way. Scheme didn't beat us.
                  ****. Thomas should have been covered by Sherman and Decker should have been covered by a scrub. Thomas can beat Sherman and Decker can beat a scrub. We ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    Come on, man. That isn't cool at all. Bait him somewhere else but this isn't the place for that. Baja can be a pain in the ass and lie to make a point but if you don't believe his reasoning, I don't think it is fair for all others for you to do this in this thread.
                    Would you prefer a ice cream truck?

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                      ****. Thomas should have been covered by Sherman and Decker should have been covered by a scrub. Thomas can beat Sherman and Decker can beat a scrub. We ****ed up.
                      You're aware that we don't get to decide how the Seahawks want to defend us, right?

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.s...r_broncos.html

"The NFL allows one padded practice per week for Super Bowl teams, so the Broncos – who also practiced in pads last Thursday – are done with their allotment."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          You're aware that we don't get to decide how the Seahawks want to defend us, right?
                          You are aware that Sherman lines up on one side right? Hard to avoid him. Baja I just live in Nebraska let me know whenever you can enter the state's pussy.

Comment

Drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                              Interview on 104.3 the FAN from Dreessen:

1. Were the Broncos right to cut Kevin Vickerson?
                              "Yes. Coming off that hip injury... that's tough. He just looks like he's not up to speed. He might need a little more time to feel better about his abilities."

2. Were the Broncos right to cut Duke Ihenacho?
                              "Yes."

2. Were the Broncos right to cut Zac Dysert?
                              "Yes."

3. Were the Broncos right to cut Gerrell Robinson?
                              "Yes."

I agree 1000x with this post and especially number 4 and looking wore out. Now if that was too much practice or too much time in the bars we will never know.
                              Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 09-03-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X