Broncos Preview - Even Better Than Before - SI - MMQB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Preview - Even Better Than Before - SI - MMQB

This is the absolute best and most accurate Broncos preview I think I've ever seen, for any season.

Kudos to Andy Benoit. Just an outstanding job.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/09/03/denver...s-preview-nfl/

Trying to erase the memory of Super Bowl XLVIII, the Broncos gave Peyton Manning new toys for his prolific offense and they now feature a star-studded defense, too. Can Denver do what no team has done in 42 years?

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
    This is the absolute best and most accurate Broncos preview I think I've ever seen, for any season.

Trying to erase the memory of Super Bowl XLVIII, the Broncos gave Peyton Manning new toys for his prolific offense and they now feature a star-studded defense, too. Can Denver do what no team has done in 42 years?
    An article that realizes that **** show wasn't the defense's fault? I'll take it!

Comment

He sort of missed on the special teams.

Comment

God, if we can just stay healthy....

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
          He sort of missed on the special teams.

You aren't kidding.

"Return duties will likely go to Andre Caldwell on kicks and Wes Welker on punts."

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
            You aren't kidding.

"Return duties will likely go to Andre Caldwell on kicks and Wes Welker on punts."
            Its like he got tired and just wanted to finish real quick.

Comment

I will chalk it up to him going strictly off the depth chart for ST's haha

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                God, if we can just stay healthy....
                ....and drug free...

Comment

Good read. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Wideout Eric Decker absolutely could not shake press coverage. To the surprise of some—though no one who studied Broncos film week in and week out—Decker was allowed to walk in free agency.
                    Uh-oh. ATL-eric is going start bleeding out of his nose when he reads this...

Comment

There was a lot to be learned from this devastating loss in the SB.
                      Butt-kicking is right.
                      How you get up and what you do is what counts.
                      Elway and Co. did a great job in correcting those issues. We've added speed on the defense with good push up the middle of the line.
                      We have good depth where it counts, this is going to be huge down the road as we keep our players fresh and tuned-up.
                      We revamped our OL, added speed at the WR position, the running game is a lot better and everything on paper thus far looks great.
                      I'm ready for some action, I'm ready for the season to start and erase this bad dream already.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                        ....and drug free...
                        Too late

Comment

the OL is still a worry. more than any other part.

Comment

Wow, heaps a lot of blame on Franklin for the Super Bowl loss. And if true I'm not sure Clark is really a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              Uh-oh. ATL-eric is going start bleeding out of his nose when he reads this...
                              To be fair to Decker, Benoit was speaking specifically about the Super Bowl and not necessarily the whole season.

Comment

Working...
                              X