• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders name Carr the Starting QB

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-quarterback/

Better chance with Carr than Schaub.

Comment

I guess Schaub is now the backup. That said, I would have started Schaub regardless of Carr's one preseason game performance. This hints at desperation IMHO.

Comment

Good for them, you know what you get with Shaub and it ain't much. Hope for Carr's sake the Raiders don't let him get beat up like his brother did in Houston.

Comment

Schaub played ok this preseason? I'd argue that McGloin should be the back up behind Carr

Comment

so much for Dennis Allen thinking schuab was on par with peyton.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...manning-rivers

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
              Of course you would..
              Well, a lot of raiders fans think that too. They know well more about their team than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                Well, a lot of raiders fans think that too.
                ...is this a cry for help?

You need to go to a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself. Reflect. Reevaluate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                  so much for Dennis Allen thinking schuab was on par with peyton.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...manning-rivers
                  What a brain fart!

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                    ...is this a cry for help?

You need to go to a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself. Reflect. Reevaluate.
                    I have no problem with them thinking McGloin has more potential at back up than Schaub.

Comment

I'm sure it has been pointed out before, but it is poetic justice that Schaub is replaced by Derek Carr after having replaced his brother David with the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                        I'm sure it has been pointed out before, but it is poetic justice that Schaub is replaced by Derek Carr after having replaced his brother David with the Texans.
                        you sir, are a genius. You see the whole pic. Not just a piece here and there, but the whole damn thing.

Comment

A team that hasn't done much and a HC on the hot seat why not start the Carr and see what you have or not. Matt S. blows and isn't the future anyways.

Raider fans prisoners by day make license plates for carrs seems like a perfect world in Raiderville.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                            not a fan..its called knowing football my friend..Schaub looked okay truthfully in what I saw..if they were to stick with him I think he would give them a better chance to win 1 game instead of none..
                            Schaub was 3-7 for 3 yards his 1st game. 8-13 87 yards 0 TDs 1 Int in game 2. 13-27 110 yards 0 TDs game 3. Didnt play game 4.

McGloin 1 11-18 90 yards his 1st game. Game 2 7-15 114 1 TD. Game 3 10-17
                            162 yards 2 TDs. Game 4 10-19 105 1 TD 1 int.

Schaub didnt even throw a TD all preseason. But he did good?

Comment

According to NFL network, Schaub has tendinitis in his elbow and "weakness" in his arm.

Comment

Working...
                              X