"WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?"

I was reading Khans post about the worst things. AAAANNNDDD I thought losing to the Raiders! Then I thought what is best in life? The only answer is Lombardi trophies.
    Then I had a vision; A pic of PFM sitting on a bearskin rug wearing his Bronco jersey saying "To see the Packers and Colts and Seahawks and 49ers driven before you and to hear the Lamentations of their fans" I don't have the skills to do this. Fairly certain someone on this board does. So how about it anybody want to give it a try?

Just a friendly little poke at the competition!
    Last edited by driver; 09-01-2014, 03:49 AM.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Oo9buo9Mtos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Oo9buo9Mtos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Yep that where it came from! I'd love to see it with PFM sitting there!

Comment

Comment

To hear the lamentation of their women.

Comment

I can relate to Conan...and find luck in life is simply a moment when preparation meets opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
              I can relate to Conan...and find luck in life is simply a moment when preparation meets opportunity.

That was so Lucky. Must be the horseshoe.

Comment

In football it's winning it all. I love big wins in prime time, too. It's also seeing sad Patriot, Steeler, Seahawk, Chief and Raider fans. Though the latter have been so sad for so long they're becoming immune to it. The season for Raider fans is just the events that happen between their next draft they're always waiting for.

Comment

I just love big TDs.

Comment

Boobies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      In football it's winning it all. I love big wins in prime time, too. It's also seeing sad Patriot, Steeler, Seahawk, Chief and Raider fans. Though the latter have been so sad for so long they're becoming immune to it. The season for Raider fans is just the events that happen between their next draft they're always waiting for.
                      Just imagine what it must be like for a Raiders fan the only sense of joy you have is if your 1st round draft pick actually makes it onto the opening day roster!

Comment

This is a rather timely thread, considering all the.. uh leaked photos of a bunch of female celebs.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                          Damn it you beat me too it

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                            And this is why I laugh out load when women say "men are complicated".

Comment

Just not being a Chiefs or Raiders fan. My Dad was born in NoCal but grew up in Colorado. Thank God he didnt bring me up as a Raiders fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X