2005? WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    This DL we have is by far the best we've ever had. I mean, when you can cut a guy like Big Vick, that's saying something about the talent and depth you have across the line.
    You need to become a fan of the Broncos a lot longer. Seriously, this line has played exactly zero games and is now better than 1977 (as Baja mentioned) or our SB team wins. Wow...just WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
      You need to become a fan of the Broncos a lot longer. Seriously, this line has played exactly zero games and is now better than 1977 (as Baja mentioned) or our SB team wins. Wow...just WOW!
      Agreed, let's wait until after the season before we rank this DL with the all-time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
        Yes

Lyle Alazado

Ruban Carter

Barney Chavous

Paul Smith
        I thought you meant starters on the whole team.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
          To be fair, we have had crap lines since then.
          Yeah, but the implication is that the '05 line is better than ours today (the best since 2005).

This is the best line I ever remember the Broncos having, and I started following in 1989 (casually) and mid-1990s (fanatically).

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
            I thought you meant starters on the whole team.
            Nope, convo was about DL.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
              There used to be a regular poster named Needa Pass Rush that posted here for years. He disappeared around the time we drafted Von. I wonder if he still posts under a different name?
              Oh I remember some heated disagreements with him. About what I have no idea. Although I did agree we needed a pass rush.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                Well it's hard to be a die hard fan of the 77 team since, um, I was 8 years old at the time, and was probably more interested in Lego's or green plastic army figures, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                  Well it's hard to be a die hard fan of the 77 team since, um, I was 8 years old at the time, and was probably more interested in Lego's or green plastic army figures, hahaha.
                  Well, I was 7 years old and knew about the Orange Crush. I know you were old enough for our superbowl teams. As for legos, total bs. You got those fake Lego blocks.
                  Last edited by broncocalijohn; 09-02-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

It as amazing to be in Colorado for the 77 season. Everybody talked non stop about the Broncos. You had the freeways to yourself on Sunday afternoon so they say I was never on the road when the Broncos were playing. It was the most fun season ever for me although 97 was close, OK a tie.

Comment

Working...
                    X