X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadianbroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
    Casa Bonita, hooker from Colfax, Celebrity Sports Center, Shotgun Willies.. Nevermind. Just go to the North Pole in the Springs. Its where Bowlen and all the Avs and other Canadians go. Its great. Sends pics by the pole when you get there. The Mane will appreciate it.
    We only go to North Pole after you've duped us into getting a hooker from Colfax

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    I think I've read this thread before. It's a classic repeat, right?

Leave a comment:

• orangeatheist
    replied
    Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
    Celebrity Sports Center
    I still have some goblets I won there playing skee-ball. A red one. A green one. And one red/white/blue with stars (very 1976). Damn, I miss that place. Freakin' Home Depot now...

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Also I hear you can get dick pills at Casa Bonita.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Casa Bonita is a must.

Leave a comment:

• D.B.
    replied
    Casa Bonita, hooker from Colfax, Celebrity Sports Center, Shotgun Willies.. Nevermind. Just go to the North Pole in the Springs. Its where Bowlen and all the Avs and other Canadians go. Its great. Sends pics by the pole when you get there. The Mane will appreciate it.
    Last edited by D.B.; 08-31-2014, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Good luck. I have typed out stuff before and wish we would sticky a list.
    Lodo= LOwer DOwntown and is around Coors Field. Lots of sports bars and music/nightclubs. 16th Street Mall is more of what you might see in any big city. I like to park on other side of Colfax as good fans tailgatting, not too far of a walk and not bad prices on parking.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianBroncos
    started a topic First Broncos Games

First Broncos Games

Hello everyone!

Some friends and I are coming to Denver for the season opener against the Colts. We have some things planned to do while in Denver but we are wondering what some other fun things to do in Denver are. It'll be our first time in Denver and our first Broncos game live! Some the things we are wondering are:

How do the tailgate party's work and which lot is the best?

What are the best bars in Denver? More specifically sports/Broncos bars

Are there any special season opener events or game day events?

What are some other fun things to do around the city?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help and I apologize if this question should be in a different place
Working...
X