Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranking NFL teams by age

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ranking NFL teams by age

    Interesting...

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/r...rs-oldest.html

    Broncos ranked #12 at 25.81 (~1 year less than last year)

  • #2
    Chiefs at 3 Seahawks at 7 interesting
    Last edited by baja; 08-30-2014, 06:01 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      We've added 8 rookies.

      Sanders, Talib, Ward, Austin are all in their mid-20's as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        raiders dead last....rebuilding will continue to be a lengthy process

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rascal View Post
          raiders dead last....rebuilding will continue to be a lengthy process
          Wait, you don't rebuild by overpaying for has been vetarans with no tread left?

          Comment


          • #6
            Gotten younger every year since manning got here.

            Comment


            • #7
              "BUT THEY R SO OLD N DEY WEL BEE UN KAP HEL WIN MANING RETYRS!!!!1!!1!

              Comment


              • #8
                Peyton Manning is singlehandedly ruining this teams chances

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                  Peyton Manning is singlehandedly ruining this teams chances

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dunno it's all that interesting.. the difference between the #1 team and the last team is like.. less than 2 years. =)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by missingnumber7 View Post
                      Gotten younger every year since manning got here.
                      Cant wait until he retires so we can drop about 6 spots.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                        Dunno it's all that interesting.. the difference between the #1 team and the last team is like.. less than 2 years. =)
                        Average career is 3.3 years

                        http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...otball-league/
                        Last edited by baja; 08-30-2014, 10:41 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Pretty worthless chart.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's hard to draw conclusions from that chart, seeing that there are playoff teams spread throughout the list.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                              It's hard to draw conclusions from that chart, seeing that there are playoff teams spread throughout the list.
                              Yup, somewhat meaningless unless a team is way outside the norm.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X