Peyton Manning fined $8,268 for taunting D.J. Swearinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
    I've often wondered if website owners employe fake trolls to stir up their comments section. There is a long tradition of hiring radio and tv guys who needle their audience. "The man you love to hate" and all that stuff.

Taco = Bob.

There, I said it.

Comment

Where's the fine on Swearinger

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
        I've often wondered if website owners employe fake trolls to stir up their comments section. There is a long tradition of hiring radio and tv guys who needle their audience. "The man you love to hate" and all that stuff.

Taco = Bob.

There, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
          I can't say that I've ever seen you and Bob in the same room or tailgate at the same time.

Taco, you got some splainin to do.

Comment

Originally posted by missingnumber7 View Post
            I can't say that I've ever seen you and Bob in the same room or tailgate at the same time.

Taco, you got some splainin to do.
            Sweet, we can now blame every troll on/as Taco.

Comment

Should we start an indiegogo campaign to help Peyton with this?

Comment

Peyton Manning farts in the league's general direction!

Comment

Bob's schtick here for several years was based on Taco's trolling of Chiefs Planet. Bob really looked up to Taco. And Taco would give him a long leash while he trolled here.

Having said that, I am not surprised we can add one more name to the list of posters everyone believe is actually Bob.

The Orange Mane: Where every troll can only possibly be one guy over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    Moss had a point. What the hell is 10K to him? 8 k and change to Manning is a joke. How many Pizza's is that? Why wasn't it 8k or 9k? How did the league come up with 8,268 bucks?
                    It was less because Papa Johns got the exclusive rights from Pizza Hut to use the special equipment for stuffed crust. Do you know how much in royalties have ro be paid now?

This joke might go over a few heads but ask Pricejj on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Bob's schtick here for several years was based on Taco's trolling of Chiefs Planet. Bob really looked up to Taco. And Taco would give him a long leash while he trolled here.

Having said that, I am not surprised we can add one more name to the list of posters everyone believe is actually Bob.

The Orange Mane: Where every troll can only possibly be one guy over and over again.
                      Word on the light rail is that TACO is actually masonic acronym for Troll Anon and Carry On.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                        It was less because Papa Johns got the exclusive rights from Pizza Hut to use the special equipment for stuffed crust. Do you know how much in royalties have ro be paid now?

This joke might go over a few heads but ask Pricejj on it.
                        Well, to me it looks like Papa Johns has been collecting royalties left and right.

Comment

Papa Johns should get one of those voice things that birthday cards have. When you open the pizza box Peyton's voice says 'F You Sweatginer'

Comment

Taunting? Seriously? In a F'N preseason contest?

Comment

I understand it's football.. and in a normal football game, you want to punish players. Flag.. ok.. but not super dirty imo. But it was a preseason game.. there is no need to try to hit them as hard as you can.. to the head. So yup... I wish ill on that jerk, and hope he gets a season-ending torn ACL or something along those lines. I'd maybe not suspect him if he wasn't a loudmouth player with a bad reputation. But he is.. and I think he fully intended to lay Welker out with a hard as hit as he could, event thought it wasn't needed.

Comment

There was nothing wrong with the hit.

An $8k fine is pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X