Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gordon's year suspension a reality

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gordon's year suspension a reality

    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...pension-082714

    I am shocked at his statement. "I am very disappointed that the NFL and its hearing office didn't exercise better discretion and judgment in my case."

    Dude, people are disappointed that you didn't.

  • #2
    Should we bring him in for a look?

    Comment


    • #3
      The moon.

      We landed on it.

      Comment


      • #4
        It's hard to fix retard

        Comment


        • #5
          I would have made him shave his head as pennance on top of the suspension. The league is getting soft.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gunns View Post
            http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...pension-082714

            I am shocked at his statement. "I am very disappointed that the NFL and its hearing office didn't exercise better discretion and judgment in my case."

            Dude, people are disappointed that you didn't.
            He must have made some compelling argument, it never takes multiple weeks for a decision of an appeal. Ultimately he is absolutely the one at fault, but I wonder what took the NFL appeals officer so long.

            Comment


            • #7
              Too bad your not in Baltimore it would have been 2 games

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                Too bad your not in Baltimore it would have been 2 games
                As long as you beat the **** out of your wife.

                I bet you Goodell sports a stained wife beater undershirt beneath all those suits

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll be sure to get more creative next time for you Rev.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                    Not to single you specifically out, but can we stop this? This has to be up there with the worst OM memes ever and it's at the point where it's just lazy too.
                    ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That and the fact there is not a thread on this......

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That son of a bitch was one of my keepers in fantasy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                          That and the fact there is not a thread on this......
                          Yep. The "moon" phrase is only applicable when there are multiple threads on the subject...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                            Yep. The "moon" phrase is only applicable when there are multiple threads on the subject...
                            Oh ho ho shiit. Really?

                            We have a rule book and guidelines here now?

                            Who knew!?!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm not shocked at his statement. He appealed the ruling. He obviously didn't agree with it. I do find the timing odd. It's like the NLF intentionally delayed it so he would miss all of camp next season just be assholes for challenging them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X