Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside (WTF) Manning - umm this is why he is the GOAT

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article...e-he-came-from

The clock in the hotel room shows 9:45 p.m. Peyton Manning is standing in somewhere between the bed and the television set holding a football, as if he is taking a snap from center. On one side of him is Emmanuel Sanders. On the other, Cody Latimer. The wide receivers were summoned by Manning, as they have been many nights before. For 20 minutes at the end of a long day at the team hotel during training camp, Manning is working with two new acquisitions so they are on the same page with cadence, code words and signs. They have to know him. He has to know them. Sleep can wait.

......so what round should I take Sanders in

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
    http://www.sportsonearth.com/article...e-he-came-from

The clock in the hotel room shows 9:45 p.m. Peyton Manning is standing in somewhere between the bed and the television set holding a football, as if he is taking a snap from center. On one side of him is Emmanuel Sanders. On the other, Cody Latimer. The wide receivers were summoned by Manning, as they have been many nights before. For 20 minutes at the end of a long day at the team hotel during training camp, Manning is working with two new acquisitions so they are on the same page with cadence, code words and signs. They have to know him. He has to know them. Sleep can wait.

......so what round should I take Sanders in
    Depends on the format. In a normal rules 12 man draft I think Sanders is a legit WR2 so I think his value is 4th-5th round given the depth at WR this year. If you get him 5th he is probably a steal, if you get him higher than 4th you are losing out on value I think.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...re-Wk-3-Can-t-

Comment

this is cool.

It was on this quiet, enclosed field where Manning previously came to Cutcliffe with his idea. He wanted to see what opponents saw when they looked at him, so he set up a camera at the spot on the field where the middle linebacker would be positioned, another where a safety would be positioned and another where a cornerback would be positioned. He does it still. "I don't know of anyone else who is doing that," Cutcliffe said. "And I hope I'm not giving away a trade secret."

Comment

Manning is a beast and my bet is he will soon be in the Broncos FO.

Comment

Made a bet with my steelers friend on Sanders getting 700 or more receiving yards this year. Better come through!

Comment

Battle hymn of the republic began playing in the background as I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                Made a bet with my steelers friend on Sanders getting 700 or more receiving yards this year. Better come through!
                Think you can go ahead and collect your winnings.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                  Easy money barring injury.

Comment

A+ article Would grab OP's penis if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
                      Depends on the format. In a normal rules 12 man draft I think Sanders is a legit WR2 so I think his value is 4th-5th round given the depth at WR this year. If you get him 5th he is probably a steal, if you get him higher than 4th you are losing out on value I think.
                      I got him in the 7th

Jordy and sanders are my starters.

Comment

He's clearly not the goat.... We've had better before.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                          Who's to say it isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                            Can you rip it off, though?

Comment

When I think of all the clowns on here that didn't want the Broncos to even try to sign him, and then realize half of them still think we shouldn't have....smh

Comment

Working...
                              X