X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Team do Player NOT want to play for

Big Shock

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/s...raiders-082514

I think they lost their mojo awhile back. I also know that Raiders were last or near the bottom for their fams. I would say a player retiring soon wants to be on a contender and why the Broncos have been graced with players willing and wanting to come to Denver.

Comment

San Antonio is a great place to live.

Comment

Oakland is a **** hole and the Raiders reflect it.

Comment

The Bills ranked second in the poll with 19 percent of the vote, followed by the Browns (16 percent), Jacksonville Jaguars (9 percent) and Green Bay Packers (6 percent).

How could Green Bay be worse than Detroit?

p.s. Has there ever been a "Team that players want to play for the most" poll? That would be interesting.

Comment

Interesting that Green Bay got 6%. Weather? Hell, Milwaukee isn't that far away if you want the strip clubs.

Comment

Obviously it depends on the situation you're in... But my guess without reading the list would be top 5

Jaguars
              Browns
              Raiders
              Bills
              Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                Interesting that Green Bay got 6%. Weather? Hell, Milwaukee isn't that far away if you want the strip clubs.
                Wisconsin has a high income tax rate which can't help. It's also another huge strike against Oakland.

For me, give me one of the 0% states: Miami, Texas, Washington, etc. Here's a great article showing exactly how much Revis saved in tax alone by going to TB vs staying in NY:

http://www.accountingweb.com/article...-agents/221367

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                  The Bills ranked second in the poll with 19 percent of the vote, followed by the Browns (16 percent), Jacksonville Jaguars (9 percent) and Green Bay Packers (6 percent).

p.s. Has there ever been a "Team that players want to play for the most" poll? That would be interesting.
                  it is cold as **** up there. I could understand not wanting to play there.

Comment

Brothas feel more comfy in Detroit over gbay.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                      Brothas feel more comfy in Detroit over gbay.
                      I went to Detroit last summer, spent 2 weeks in Michigan and about 4 days in Detroit. There were some cool, historical things to see there. Attended a Tigers game, Comerica Park was awesome, despite all of the bums and sketchiness surrounding it. Overall, the city was just kind of a depressing pile of poop.

Comment

not enough attractive white women in GB

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          not enough attractive white women in GB
                          FWIW, I'm not sure there's just a ton left in Detroit either.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post

Frozen tundra is frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                              FWIW, I'm not sure there's just a ton left in Detroit either.
                              they play a ton of hockey in Michigan. Of course there are enough white women.

besides, there isn't much to do in GB except freezing your ass off and nailing under age chicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X