NFL cuts and who do we bring in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL cuts and who do we bring in

August 26th rosters need to be at 75 players and August 30th has it down to the final 53. Please post when you see some notable players and those might fit in with the Broncos.

Jacoby Ford!

Comment

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116234

Still on the front page

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
        I cant open another window on phone. Is it your thread? If so, that is not what this thread is about. This is about the nfl and significant players cut. They might have no connection to the future of the Broncos but some might from some posters.

Therefore, I dont think anyone will be getting cut from the Moon team.

Comment

Eric Page was cut by TB. Somebody here was a big fan of bringing him in as a returner.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            I cant open another window on phone. Is it your thread? If so, that is not what this thread is about. This is about the nfl and significant players cut. They might have no connection to the future of the Broncos but some might from some posters.

Therefore, I dont think anyone will be getting cut from the Moon team.
            I don't keep up with the lingo on this forum. That falls on deaf ears.

I guess you missed he link I put in that thread. Glad to see you can't read for ****

Comment

One thread is for Broncos players you think will be cut. The other thread is for players cut by other teams that you think the Broncos should bring in.

Comment

I don't keep up with the lingo on this forum. That falls on deaf ears.

I guess you missed he link I put in that thread. Glad to see you can't read for ****
                Emote much?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                  Emote much?
                  You'd know

Comment

You'd know
                    Well, I do learn a lot by watching.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                      Well, I do learn a lot by watching.....
                      I swear, some of you people make monkeys look smart.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>NE with some notable cuts: Patriots released veteran DL Tommie Kelly and Will Smith, along with vet LB James Anderson, per league source.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/503652205170528256">August 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                          Eric Page was cut by TB. Somebody here was a big fan of bringing him in as a returner.
                          That would be me.

Eric Page could step in immediately and return kicks and punts and he is also a decent prospect as a slot WR, which Denver could use with the question marks surrounding Wes Welker.

I know Denver is already familiar with Eric Page, as they signed him as an UDFA out of Toledo and John Fox said the return man job was his to lose coming into the 2012 training camp, but Page blew out his ACL and Denver released him.

Do it, Denver....sign Eric Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                            Jacoby Ford!
                            I'm all about it.

Comment

So is this the cuts thread or is the other one or will they be merged?

I don't see where we have the roster space to garbage pick. Burse did OK last night, we are going to make some tough cuts and not sure if we can a guy like Bibbs or a couple DL men on the practice squad this year.

Happy with what we have outside of some MLB depth

Comment

Working...
                              X