Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think we win the Super Bowl with Shanny as HC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone think we win the Super Bowl with Shanny as HC

    Pros

    -master game planner.

    Cons

    -the defense, although Wilson is not much of a threat.


    Vote!
    44
    Yes
    18.18%
    8
    No
    68.18%
    30
    It's Brian grieses fault.
    6.82%
    3
    I agree with TheDave
    6.82%
    3

  • #2
    Originally posted by 24champ View Post
    Pros

    -master game planner.

    Cons

    -the defense, although Wilson is not much of a threat.


    Vote!
    No poll but I say bring him in for a look. He'd break off at least 2K in our system.

    Comment


    • #3
      We would not have gotten to the SB with Shanny as HC.
      People bitch and moan about Fox but very few coaches could have gotten us even to the AFCCG with the injuries we had.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why, why why why why are we doing this today?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          Why, why why why why are we doing this today?
          It's either Shanny or Forbes threads today.

          I blame the early departure from OT threads.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
            No poll but I say bring him in for a look. He'd break off at least 2K in our system.
            Poll is up.

            Comment


            • #7
              Private poll is private

              Comment


              • #8
                I still think the "mastermind" in those superbowl wins was Kubiak.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm not even sure Fox can win one..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Where's the poll answer for "if we were even semi-healthy". That would be my vote.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I heard Shanny is the #2 fan in Green Bay or something

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                        We would not have gotten to the SB with Shanny as HC.
                        People b**** and moan about Fox but very few coaches could have gotten us even to the AFCCG with the injuries we had.
                        Are you kidding me. Shanahan was great at getting a lot out of a team with injuries.

                        Plus, Shanahan's entire pedigree centers on being able to take a team with a star quarterback and get them over the hump...

                        I can tell you this much: no Shanahan team would come out that flat and unprepared for a Superbowl game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We would have won last year with him as coach with this team, but we would have never got there because we probably would still have Cutler.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Does Shanny have the same staff and players or does he get rid of some and bring in Slowick? We haven't seen Fox win one yet but from what I have seen from Shanny recently, I would say no. Best to keep what you have now over Shanny as we are close.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                              Are you kidding me. Shanahan was great at getting a lot out of a team with injuries.

                              Plus, Shanahan's entire pedigree centers on being able to take a team with a star quarterback and get them over the hump...

                              I can tell you this much: no Shanahan team would come out that flat and unprepared for a Superbowl game.
                              The question is would Manning even sign if Shanny were here as mr Everything?

                              I doubt it. They both demand control.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X