Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Gase gets a HC job would you like to see Shanahan come back as the OC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Gase gets a HC job would you like to see Shanahan come back as the OC?

Poll coming

Remember this is just what you would like to see happen not about the likelihood of it happening.
    Yes, Especially when Oz takes over.
    10.00%
    No, that ship has sailed
    90.00%

Comment

Can you please put "Deserves its own thread" as an option?

Comment

I would love to see it. Shanahan obviously still has offensive chops, his defenses just couldn't stop a leaky faucet.

Comment

absolutely under no circumstance, ever. would be terrible across the board, former 14 year head coach coming back to be the OC after several miserable seasons in washington then out of the league? yea, no.

Comment

Shanahan as the OC would be awesome for any team but most of us know that is a pipe dream but he would be amazing as an OC anywhere he went.

That said I will vote "The ship has sailed".

Comment

I'm probably in the minority on this but I think I would be willing to try this so long as he let Peyton do his thing a bit. He would probably want too much control over the O. Maybe I'm just a Shanny homer though. It will never happen anyway. I suppose I'll vote "no" on this as well.

Comment

Vegas Bronco mentions it, gets lambasted for it and you then make a thread about it... this seems like what someone would do during the off-season to try to talk about anything Broncos. If you wanted to see a lopsided poll looks like then I guess we can see your only reasoning to make this thread. Hell, you didnt even think it is a good idea by seeing you vote but you sure thought having to make this thread sure was!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                  Vegas Bronco mentions it, gets lambasted for it and you then make a thread about it... this seems like what someone would do during the off-season to try to talk about anything Broncos. If you wanted to see a lopsided poll looks like then I guess we can see your only reasoning to make this thread. Hell, you didnt even think it is a good idea by seeing you vote but you sure thought having to make this thread sure was!

Is that you errand?

Comment

I do think Shanny would do a better job with Brock than Gase would though.

Comment

I'd rather see Gase as Shanahan's OC.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                        Is that you errand?
                        I don't know. Does he think that you tend to see a post from someone that seems totally out in left field, decide that it might not be such a crazy idea and then figures "wow, what a great question for a poll", actually follows through on it and then sees the results that "yes, this probably isn't even an average thread during end of August"?

My answer would be no, I am not Errand but we all agree on the above.

Comment

No, Shanny needs to go to the university of Florida after they fire their coach in December... Live on easy street for him in the college world.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            I don't know. Does he think that you tend to see a post from someone that seems totally out in left field, decide that it might not be such a crazy idea and then figures "wow, what a great question for a poll", actually follows through on it and then sees the results that "yes, this probably isn't even an average thread during end of August"?

My answer would be no, I am not Errand but we all agree on the above.
                            Yup It's errand.

Comment

I would be ok with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X