Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: good korean restaurant in denver?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OT: good korean restaurant in denver?

    I have a friend looking for a good Korean restaurant in the Denver area. Any recommendations?

  • #2
    Seoul food of Korea is on 6th ave... congress park area. Pretty good!

    Comment


    • #3
      Seoul Korean BBQ off Havana and illiff is good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by crush17 View Post
        Seoul food of Korea is on 6th ave... congress park area. Pretty good!
        It's called Uoki, and it's at 6th and Washington, in the same building as Don's Mixed Drinks. Excellent sushi, too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Uoki and Wakano seem to be the places to go in Denver. Korean isn't my thing but I trust yelp. http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=kore...c=Denver%2C+CO

          Comment


          • #6
            Tell him to go to Uoki and get the Stone Bi Bim Bob.

            Comment


            • #7
              Uoki is the place.

              Comment


              • #8
                As for Sushi. Sushi Katsu Aurora. All you can eat for like $14 lunch. $23 dinner. Get some! It's damn good! Yes I yes I know. You'd have to venture into Aurora. Don't worry we won't rob you. We might steal your car while you are eating though!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                  It's called Uoki, and it's at 6th and Washington, in the same building as Don's Mixed Drinks. Excellent sushi, too.
                  Haha all this time I've lived here and I've always called it that and not Uoki.

                  I amaze myself sometimes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Han Kang is really good. Denver actually has a little Korea town.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did you know that Korean women have sideways vaginas?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                        Haha all this time I've lived here and I've always called it that and not Uoki.

                        I amaze myself sometimes.
                        You're not alone. In fact, I think it was originally just called "Seoul Food of Korea" and when Mark bought it, he changed it. I usually go there with a date and then head to Don's to get ****ed up, so it's amazing I still know my own name, let alone that of Uoki.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Don's Mixed Drinks really is the best.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X