Gase gone after season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gase gone after season

Greta article on our favorite Offensive Coordinator.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...oach-somewhere

Unfortunately, wish he was our future head-coach.

Big fan of Gase, bright guy.

Comment

That's gonna be a huge blow...

Comment

I think everybody pretty much expects Gase to be gone after our season is over in February. He will be missed, but I also think JDR will get some offers if the defense returns to top 5 form.

Unfortunately, I think it may be likely that Fox has to replace both coordinators when it is all done in February. As they say, a good problem to have.

Comment

Found a spelling error in the article, but a good read nonetheless.

Comment

Manning is "close" with weirdo sleezeball Jimmy Haslem? Why?? That's the most bizarre thing I've seen in a while.

Comment

Wasn't it like only 2 years ago people were scared when McCoy left and that we were seriously thinking it might be a big step for Gase to be OC. Funny how after 2 years of Manning ball 1 OC has already left and now another is a sure bet to be gone after this year. That would be 3 coordinators being HC's in the NFL. If Del Rio left also, to the NFL, that would be 4, in a matter of 3 years? That sounds like it's just a bit too absurd to happen. You have NEVER seen that happen in the NFL before.

We have to be honest here. Maybe the best coach we have is probably wearing a jersey and not a headset. Food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7 View Post
                Manning is "close" with weirdo sleezeball Jimmy Haslem? Why?? That's the most bizarre thing I've seen in a while.
                University of TN connection, I'm guessing.

Comment

Pretty sure he'll be picky. I just hope Atlanta rebounds this year because Mike Smith won't survive another bad season and they have some really enticing pieces on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                    I think everybody pretty much expects Gase to be gone after our season is over in February. He will be missed, but I also think JDR will get some offers if the defense returns to top 5 form.

Unfortunately, I think it may be likely that Fox has to replace both coordinators when it is all done in February. As they say, a good problem to have.
                    Not really.

Comment

I have faith in Elway and Manning finding the best possible replacement.

Comment

It's possible that Gase, Mccoy, and Allen were actually not all that great of coordinators.

They just got the job due to PM.

I'm sure there are far more qualified Coordinators that would be better head coaches in the NFL.

..... Or we just are amazing at finding coordinators and poop them out like head coach hotcakes.

Comment

Wish I had a better handle on Gase' overall coaching ability. If we knew, maybe he could stay and fox could go.

Comment

Luckily we extended Fox.

Comment

Expected, but really at this point, how can we worry about after this season when it hasn't even hit week 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X