• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Painful Bronco Playoff Loss?

Poll coming

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
    Most Painful Bronco Playoff Loss?
    Poll coming
    All SB losses without exception were painful...
    However, in play-off losses none bigger than the one loss against Jax, we could've won 3 SB in a row had we beaten those mo-fos!
    Last edited by strafen; 08-21-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

For me, the one that digs the most, was our 1997 Loss to the Jags. We should have steamrolled those Jags and won the Superbowl ending in an eventual 3-peat. Instead we couldn't pull our head out of our ass.

Comment

I've managed to create two identical threads without the damn poll. Good lord I fail at internets.

Comment

Ravens 2012. I almost killed a guy.

Comment

Choices were Skins SB, 49ers SB, Giants SB, Baltimore last year, Seattle, Pitt in the AFC championship in 05, jax in 96 and Dallas SB.

Comment

2013 Ravens playoff game.

Still think that was our best shot to win the SB with Manning even though it was the worst team.

Seattle SB didnt bother me much, just got our ass kicked by a better, more healthy team, **** happens. In before Cito calls me a sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                2013 Ravens playoff game.

Still think that was our best shot to win the SB with Manning even though it was the worst team.

Seattle SB didnt bother me much, just got our ass kicked by a better, more healthy team, **** happens. In before Cito calls me a sissy.
                I have little doubt we'd have won the son of a bitch that year. It was almost TOO obvious. The Seattle loss was embarrassing, but damn. That Ravens loss still stings.

Comment

They are all painful. I agree 2012 Ravens because it was like 4th and 38, and they converted and won

Comment

Just keep hitting buttons OP. You'll get it right eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                      Just keep hitting buttons OP. You'll get it right eventually.
                      3rd time is the charm, right?

Comment

Jacksonville, '97. The loss was so bad that we changed uniforms in the offseason.

Comment

Jacksonville 96 season.

Michael Dean Perry...

Comment

Seattle Superbowl... ****tiest fanbase in the NFL. Doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                              3rd time is the charm, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X