46.67%

You suck at the interweb!

Comment

Jacksonville loss........

ENOUGH said

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
        You suck at the interweb!
        I know! Lol. That's exactly what I said in the other thread! Can a mod delete this one? And someone with an IQ above 12, feel free to make the poll lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
          Jacksonville loss........

ENOUGH said
          This one hurt......

Comment

It's Jacksonville by a country mile.

Should start a poll on most painful playoff win. You know, for superfans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
              It's Jacksonville by a country mile.

Should start a poll on most painful playoff win. You know, for superfans.
              I shouldn't start any more polls, ever lol.

Comment

That Jacksonville loss was the absolute worst. Not even close. Pretty sure I actually cried over that one.

Comment

Baltimore loss last year. I wasn't as intense of a fan when I was a teenager for the Jacksonville loss (I may have just blocked out the hurt too). Seattle loss sucked and is embarrasing and sad to think about, but the Baltimore loss hurts because we were the better team (and the best team in the NFL). We basically had the game won (dang you Rahim the dream stealer) and the only reason it was close for that to happen was the horrible refs leading up to that point.

Comment

Baltimore 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                      Baltimore loss last year. I wasn't as intense of a fan when I was a teenager for the Jacksonville loss (I may have just blocked out the hurt too). Seattle loss sucked and is embarrasing and sad to think about, but the Baltimore loss hurts because we were the better team (and the best team in the NFL). We basically had the game won (dang you Rahim the dream stealer) and the only reason it was close for that to happen was the horrible refs leading up to that point.
                      Elway being my childhood / adolescent idol, and suffering through the Super Bowl losses of the 80's had something to do with it. That 96 team was bad ass, and watching them piss it away to the expansion Jags was the most awful Bronco game I can ever remember.

Comment

Elway being my childhood / adolescent idol, and suffering through the Super Bowl losses of the 80's had something to do with it. That 96 team was bad ass, and watching them piss it away to the expansion Jags was the most awful Bronco game I can ever remember.
                        Yep....at the time it really felt like the team pissed away Elway's best chance to get back to a Super Bowl.

Elway needed a Super Bowl ring to validate his career and I thought they might have blown their best opportunity to get that Super Bowl win.

The next two seasons more than made up for it, but at the time, it felt like the team blew their golden opportunity to get back to the Super Bowl late in John Elway's career.

Comment

I think age has a lot to do with it. I remember watching the 96 jags game, but it's blurry. My 2012 ravens= your 96 jags. They both suck.

I literally have a sickening feeling of dread when I think about that ravens game.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                            Yep....at the time it really felt like the team pissed away Elway's best chance to get back to a Super Bowl.

The next two seasons more than made up for it, but at the time, it felt like the team blew their golden opportunity to get back to the Super Bowl late in John Elway's career.
                            Hopefully that is a repeat situation with Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                              Hopefully that is a repeat situation with Manning.
                              That would kick ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X